test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Bank

omegaher0omegaher0 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
Seeing as how the Delta Recuitment is coming up, I was figuring that I would delete my old KDF character that I haven't played much and start over for the Delta Operative thing. But my KDF char has several boxed (unopened) ships from the Winter Event, Risian Event, and the Kobali Ship. Can I store them in the Account Bank and then transfer them to the new KDF Delta Op?
"Suffer the little ones, lest they rise up and beat you senseless." Druid's Call, from Magic: The Gathering
Post edited by omegaher0 on

Comments

• gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    EDIT: No, none of the ships can be tranfered
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    you can only transfer ships that are not character bound. Event ships you grind for are char-bound. That means they want you to grind each char if each char gets that ship. So new chars have no access to the event ships until that event comes around again. Lockbox ships, lobi ships, ships that you can basically trade or sell on the exchange can be moved from char to char.

If you delete your char, those items go with it.

That said... why delete? Just mothball it. you may decide you want to revisit it later. Same thing happened to me a couple years back. I started an ENG with a silly notion in mind, got bored, and used it for inventory storage. Dusted it off with a fresh direction in mind a long time later and enjoyed it.

My advice: Just keep the char.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My advice: Just keep the char.

Agreed. It is not certain how many of the Delta Recruits will be useful after we are done exploiting them. They might become our mains or just another mule character that is hardly ever touched.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I wish you could, would love to have the Kobali "Oh TRIBBLE" button console on my delta recruit, it's sure saved my other toons plenty of times.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • omegaher0omegaher0 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, that sucks. And it seems that they will never have another chance to get the Kobali ship. I wish PW would go back and let us have another chance to get those anniversary ships.
    "Suffer the little ones, lest they rise up and beat you senseless." Druid's Call, from Magic: The Gathering
  • razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    omegaher0 wrote: »
    Yeah, that sucks. And it seems that they will never have another chance to get the Kobali ship. I wish PW would go back and let us have another chance to get those anniversary ships.

Since the Samsar is a T6 version of the Ambassador, i assume they will do a T6 version of the DSD next year. They will just do like the Samsar, and give it a different cover to do it.

But about starting a new character, if you want to go through the ridiculous grind after hitting level 50, then just wait. They will be giving us a free character slot when they throw the Delta Recruitment at us. Unless they go back on that at the last min.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!