test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vulcan for kdf

chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
I don't have a fed character and I am not going to make one just to go to the memorial.
Can I beam down to Vulcan as a kdf?
Should I start posting again after all this time?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Nope. You are S.O.L.

You should be able to go to the memorial on New Romulus though. I will head over there tonight to check it out.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sorry...

Klingons have a history of being... Disruptive when in federation territory, so we generally don't let you in, unless there are special circumstances.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We need to get rid of these obsolete faction limits to planets. As a KDF I should be able to beam down to Andoria. As a fed I should be able to get into Qonos. There's no excuse for it anymore. They're all happy allies.
  • chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    anazonda wrote: »
    Sorry...

Klingons have a history of being... Disruptive when in federation territory, so we generally don't let you in, unless there are special circumstances.

Those special circumstances are when you want us to defend your duck ships.
    Other than that you want us to stay away.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
    edited March 2015
    We need to get rid of these obsolete faction limits to planets. As a KDF I should be able to beam down to Andoria. As a fed I should be able to get into Qonos. There's no excuse for it anymore. They're all happy allies.

A cease-fire is not the same as being allies... far from it.
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    anazonda wrote: »
    A cease-fire is not the same as being allies... far from it.

What we have is not just a cease fire. They made peace. They are united now against a common enemy and realize that the (IMO fake, made up, sorry excuse for a plot) war that started in the first place was entirely caused by undine infiltrators.
    edited March 2015
    What we have is not just a cease fire. They made peace. They are united now against a common enemy and realize that the (IMO fake, made up, sorry excuse for a plot) war that started in the first place was entirely caused by undine infiltrators.

You want to replay the episode... It's clearly a ceasefire, and not formal peace.
  • amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Maybe the KDF should get a big memorial featuring Kang, Kor, and Koloth instead!
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
  • bravecatherinebravecatherine Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Kor one of the few characters in Star Trek who really was a real klingon.:o

Kor: [to the unconscious Worf] When I reach the Halls of the Hallowed Dead, I will find your beloved, and remind her that her husband is a noble warrior, and that he still loves no one but her. Goodbye, my friend. Live well.

"Long live the Empire!"