test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Duffpack At Level 18

eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My Federation alts got no duffpack at Level 18 (Lt. Commander duffpack). I got the initial cadre at Level 11 and also the Commander duffpack at Level 23, butt not the Lt. Commander one. This happens on all Federation toons I've leveled recently. That's the main reason for leveling them, to get those free unbound duffs. :(
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Post edited by eristhevorta on

Comments

• t0xsick2t0xsick2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No DUFF pack sounds like a Homer Simpson bug :P
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Federation - duty officer pack you get when leveling up to 18 is still missing? I reported that a long time ago. It's been that way ever since Legacy of Romulus expansion.

Just got my Talaxian captain to level 18 and didn't get the mission for the level 18 duty officer pack.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Just out of Curiosity, I know sometimes missions don't auto-pick-up so is the mission available in the mission list, so that it could be picked up. or can you go to Lt Ferra at SF academy and get the mission there?

Just a couple ideas
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    primar13 wrote: »
    Just out of Curiosity, I know sometimes missions don't auto-pick-up so is the mission available in the mission list, so that it could be picked up. or can you go to Lt Ferra at SF academy and get the mission there?

Just a couple ideas

No mission available to take and talking to Lt. Ferra at Starfleet Academy only gives you the regular options such as buying doffs for tiers in your commendation and having him check your commendation records to make sure everything is working.
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Lt. Furra doesn't give you the Level 18 duffpack purrsonally either. Could sumbuddy purrhaps take note of this in the devteam? This bug seems to be around for a long time. Getting those free duffs is part of the reason why I still level new toons. :(
  • generalklanggeneralklang Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Lt. Furra doesn't give you the Level 18 duffpack purrsonally either. Could sumbuddy purrhaps take note of this in the devteam? This bug seems to be around for a long time. Getting those free duffs is part of the reason why I still level new toons. :(

At this point, the "Duff" pack (Homer Simpson) no longer seems like a typo. I'm not even going to pretend to guess wth is up with that lol
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    It's because of Kieran McDuff of the Enterprise. :) Anyway, it's not just the mission not showing up, you can't claim the duffpack at all. :(