test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time to unite as one

naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PvP Gameplay
I propose that all true PvPer at heart add the following to their signature to show solidarity:

Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and the players love it

Make it as creative as possible with pictures and art.
Props to the person who started it.
Post edited by naz4 on

Comments

• cptndata1cptndata1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The path of the righteous pvper is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the noob, and the tyranny of the devs.

Its sad I have to say this, but props if you get the reference, I know the majority of the forum community is too young to have seen that movie :P lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real join date September 2012
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    cptndata1 wrote: »
    The path of the righteous pvper is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the noob, and the tyranny of the devs.

Its sad I have to say this, but props if you get the reference, I know the majority of the forum community is too young to have seen that movie :P lol

As one of the youngest individuals in our little PvP community, there is no excuse.
  • blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm game..
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I think I know what movie you're talking about...it's on something called a VHS tape. I don't have a VHS drive on my computer though to watch it. ;)
  • atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Anything to support PVP... Well what's left of it.
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0xsick2t0xsick2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Are you kidding me, or just full of yourself this fine late night?
    edited December 2014
    t0xsick2 wrote: »
    Are you kidding me, or just full of yourself this fine late night?
    Well the last time I used a 90's movie quote no one got it, then again it was general discussion and not pvp, and I'm full of wine not myself, although I think we can make the argument that I am wine, and wine is me, we're one big happy family...:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014
    Well the last time I used a 90's movie quote no one got it, then again it was general discussion and not pvp, and I'm full of wine not myself, although I think we can make the argument that I am wine, and wine is me, we're one big happy family...:cool:

full of vodka and left over turkey myself :D
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Perhaps most of us are so old we slept though the 90s ?

Kidden I was mostly awake but the early part was a drunken blur to be honest.

I think 70s movies quotes will get you further around here.

We all get along here mostly or at least when we are talking on a TS. Even when where not playing STO we likely will be again at some point unless cryptic really does blow it up....
    It can't be done. No one's ever taken anyone out of here. Not in the whole history of... the whole history!

Now if you got that reference you are old... not only that if you didn't have to look it up you have one of the worst tastes in film ever. Winner of the first razzie, I bet the Crytpic folks have all seen it multiple times though.

EDIT had to fix it... my memory is failing right when I hit 15 things went down hill... that movie was only nominated in 1980 didn't win the raziie. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
    edited December 2014
    Perhaps most of us are so old we slept though the 90s ?

Kidden I was mostly awake but the early part was a drunken blur to be honest.

I think 70s movies quotes will get you further around here.

We all get along here mostly or at least when we are talking on a TS. Even when where not playing STO we likely will be again at some point unless cryptic really does blow it up....
    It can't be done. No one's ever taken anyone out of here. Not in the whole history of... the whole history!

Now if you got that reference you are old... not only that if you didn't have to look it up you have one of the worst tastes in film ever. Winner of the first razzie, I bet the Crytpic folks have all seen it multiple times though.

according to geckos metrics tho we are all 15 y/o's pissing and moaning
    edited December 2014
    according to geckos metrics tho we are all 15 y/o's pissing and moaning

I wonder if I bribed gecko with my two "metrics" and "wormhole" if he'd fix the pvp system. Maybe scora should try it first :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014
    I wonder if I bribed gecko with my two "metrics" and "wormhole" if he'd fix the pvp system. Maybe scora should try it first :D

Whatever floats your boat there
  • atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Nahhh... That's alright... You can try 1st.... I'm sure you'll get the job done :D
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    atlantra wrote: »

Nahhh... That's alright... You can try 1st.... I'm sure you'll get the job done :D

Not sure what to make of this thread anymore...
    edited December 2014
    Not sure what to make of this thread anymore...

Well someone in the pvp community is gonna have to "unite as one" with geko to get what we want, and that's what this thread is about :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014
    Well someone in the pvp community is gonna have to "unite as one" with geko to get what we want, and that's what this thread is about :D

Not really a PVP thing these days i think. More like just us as players have to get it thru to them.
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I goto bed- everyones fightin and i wake up to this?? If this was the norm id mayb go to some conventions.....
  • etherealplanesetherealplanes Member Posts: 414
    edited December 2014
    gregkane wrote: »
    I goto bed- everyones fightin and i wake up to this?? If this was the norm id mayb go to some conventions.....

Lol best sig yet right behind the pulp fiction Samuel L Jackson is geko forcing dr down the kids throat :)
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Lol best sig yet right behind the pulp fiction Samuel L Jackson is geko forcing dr down the kids throat :)

Yeah, I lol'd.

The Pinocchio one is p amazing as well.
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Cheers,ive loled at em all :) i shamelessley stole this from a dude in the pve forums-he said it was ok so its cool :)
  • eltatuseltatus Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    STO PVP is the best PVP ever and players love it.
    The queues not poping is just a bug.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    and again.... for the cause :)

....and nope, won't change my sig :P :D...
  • tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Embrace Grace, *Eh? See what i did there?*
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • lordcuttersladelordcutterslade Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Why open a new thread Naz?

There's already one thread about this and it's the best thread ever in STO history lol

Everything is awesome thread!

^ 65 pages of best entertainment right there...
    [SIGPIC]Everything is awesome![/SIGPIC]
  • heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited December 2014
    I can't unite as one. I hate most of you.
    I AM WAR.
  • curedmencuredmen Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    I propose that all true PvPer at heart add the following to their signature to show solidarity:

Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and the players love it

Make it as creative as possible with pictures and art.
    Props to the person who started it.

So you just had to go and F*ckd it up?! Thanks a bunch, i dont do sto at all. (thanks to lots of reasons)

Oh well, i suppose ill take the sig down...sniff
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Why open a new thread Naz?

There's already one thread about this and it's the best thread ever in STO history lol

Everything is awesome thread!

^ 65 pages of best entertainment right there...

Never knew it existed bud. Thanks. Finally PvPers have something in common, dislike of Delta Rising.
  • lordcuttersladelordcutterslade Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i must have spent more time looking at all the signatures than "grinding" STO in the past days :D
    some are truly hilarious
    [SIGPIC]Everything is awesome![/SIGPIC]
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Keep it up guys. Some amazing signatures so far.....
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    Keep it up guys. Some amazing signatures so far.....

Yes its really nice.. maybe PWE understand the message. :D

regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***