test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PublicEliteSTF Channel Info, Updates and GUIDES!

wildchild8wildchild8 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
PUBLICELITESTF, FOR ALL YOUR REP MARK AND DILITH NEEDS.....

/channel_join PublicEliteSTF, Quality Groups and Optionals Waiting!

RULES
Well we don't have a lot actually...but simple guidelines are as follows :

1. NO ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR, ARGUING, GRIEFING, MOANING OR HEAVY TROLLING

Common sense says no abusive behaviour or heavy trolling but we all know that right? Nobody likes drama arguments or abusive behaviour. This puts people off using the channel and less people means less games... think about it, you might only end up back in the pug queues, and we don't want that. After that everything goes.... within reason (keep it light)... so we ask that you respect that for the good of the channel and your own games.

No STF channel is perfect and the odd time bad games might occur, such is life,move on. Please do not moan or start arguments over it on channel. If you have an issue with a player take it to PM's, or simply add to ignore. NOT ON CHANNEL.

These simple things can mean we all enjoy good games without drama and tears.

2. ONCE YOU KNOW THE OPTIONALS!!

Please make sure you know the optionals before joining games and make your best effort to accomplish them, work as team!
Guides to all STFS can be found below so please familiarise yourself with how people do things before joining games. Some people might do things slightly different but at least you'll have some idea what they are talking about.

Please do not join games unless you know the missions. While some members are open to showing new guys the ropes, training should really be done in fleet before coming to channel.
That being said we can't stop you... so if you do decide to come on channel please at least check out the fine posts below, detailing all STF's missions and how best to run them.
Repeatedly messing up runs is frowned upon and seen as a form of trolling, if reported... you may be striked...

3. NO SELLING/RECRUITING ON CHANNEL

Pretty Self Explainatory.... Take it to the exchange or /channel_join TheTradingChannel

Recruiting can be done in Zone in ESD or Qu'nos like the rest of us... :D

If looking for Fleet Starbase Access we highly recommend /channel_join NoP Public Service

FEEL FREE TO MAKE GROUPS FOR FLEET/ROMULAN/THOLIAN MARK MISSIONS (OR ANY FUTURE REP)

CHAT IS ALLOWED ON CHANNEL BUT KEEP IT LIGHT (REFER TO RULE 1)
PLEASE TAKE ANY LONG EXTENDED DRAWN OUT CONVERSATIONS TO PM OR TEAM

CHANNEL ADMINS :

OWNER

@wildchild8 :

Mail with any problems, complaints or appeals WITH link shortened screens.

As the channel has grown I have taken on admins to make sure the channel continues to run smoothly. Operators DO have the ability to mute users and issue strikes but will only do so for good reason as detailed in the strike policy. Please respect the Operators as you would myself, we're a nice bunch and nobody gets muted without good reason.

ADMINS:

@pokersmith1
@sonulinu
@smazazel
@BrokenMirror

OPERATORS:

@Gorefeast
@eliotl
@DonSuave
@Tosalen
@Hisui_Hibari
@CaptainSylvester
@vagius

To ensure the channel runs smooth and stays that way we have a
3 STRIKE MUTING POLICY
in place and details can be in the following post below.

This policy will not affect the vast majority of you who enjoy the channel without issue on a regular basis so don't worry!

But aware for those that do enjoy causing trouble you will not be doing so for very long...

GUIDES

STF Guides to Cure, Infected and Kitomer

Guide to Hive Onslaught (HSE/HOSE/HOE) optionals

Guide to Into the Hive (Ground) (HGE)

Things to be aware of for optionals include:

CSE : Know MRRMLL = Middle probes, right probes, right cube, middle cube, left probes/cube, kill ALL raptors before middle cube....and take the bops at the cube you're working on. Who is minding Kang? (1 person) Don't sit on Kang if minding him, GO TO THE BOPs.

RML (pop pop pop round the house) is acceptable once you let the team know and are confident the team has the DPS!

If in doubt play it safe, MRRMLL.

ISE : Easiest of all STFS, Know to bring generators to 10% before popping them all, and usually kill Gate before Tac Cube although eitherway works.

KASE : Who's minding probes usually one each side, but one guy can mind both if he is confident he has the DPS. If one guy is minding it is advisable to clear all left including gate BEFORE ANYBODY moves right. Please do not spawn right Cubes unless you know you can take it down SOLO.

IGE : Know Trigger Lines , Who's Jumping?

CGE : Know who's minding which Tower's in both instances, don't forget to free the Klinks and pick up samples, know who's tanking Armek and whether to pulsewave or snipe.

KAGE : Know which Elite to Skip and who's dropping shields on generators.

If its you're first time let people know and watch chat, follow the other guys lead and you'll all get along fine.

When in doubt or if the above leaves you completely lost, ask on channel. For those of you who do know what you're doing we simply ask that if anybody is on that is a bit lost, help them out, it lessens the chances of getting bad games for all in future.

Acronyms:

Below is a list of names of games. Before S7 games had different names but we still use the original acronyms for simplicity.
Even with new names it is clearer which game is which using the following acronyms.
While it is not mandatory to use these (you can type out full name if you like) they do make life easier and will avoid complaints from your fellow users.
Generally people DO NOT USE the new names.

CSE - Cure Space Elite
ISE - Infected Space Elite
KASE/KSE - Kitomer Accord Space Elite
CGE - Cure Ground Elite
IGE - Infected Ground Elite
KAGE/KGE - Kitomer Accord Ground Elite
HSE/HOSE/ HOE - Hive Onslaught Space Elite
HGE - Into the Hive Ground Elite

Normals are allowed also (usually for accolades) and can be denoted with N replacing E in the above.

Make sure to create private matches when making groups, and establish the plan with EVERYONE in match window before starting the game otherwise you might as well just pug.

If looking for a game please create games, don't wait for someone else too, take the initiative if you see no one is running the game you want.

Create a game : Missons tab >> PVE >> Create Private >>

Announce with LF$M - GAME - pick an inv >> right click whoever types your inv and add to challenge match , see easy...
eg LFM- CSE- Huzzah! You can't use that one though its mine... :P

Well folks I leave it there and hope to see you all on channel. If you like the channel please feel free to recommend to your fleets, more guys we got on the more stfs we can get going regularly yeooow!

Thanks again to all already on channel for making it what it is and keeping games running!!

Enjoy!
Good Luck and Good Hunting!

@wildchild8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
www.elitedefensestarfleet.com

/channel_join PublicEliteSTF
PublicEliteSTF Channel Info: bit.ly/PublicEliteSTFV2
WE WANT A KDF BOP 3 PACK!!
Post edited by wildchild8 on

Comments

• wildchild8wildchild8 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PUBLICELITESTF 3 STRIKE MUTING POLICY

Players are asked to self regulate the channel, meaning you're all the eyes and ears of the channel. If you come across people in game causing the problems listed below please mail @wildchild8 or a channel operator with issues. Please include SCREENS of any chat using a link shortener as we can not copy and paste long links from mail. Offending Players @handles will be noted and if multiple reports of separate incidents are received strikes will be issued.
    THANKFULLY THIS WILL NOT APPLY TO THE VAST MAJORITY OF YOU. ENJOY THE CHANNEL IN CONFIDENCE

If you have been reported you will receive notification for the sake of fairness, upon further reports strikes will be issued. We will try to be as fair as we can, but ultimately if you're muted its only for a good reason

3 STRIKES = 3 DAY MUTE

SUBSEQUENT 3 STRIKES WILL = 1 WEEK, 2 WEEKS, A MONTH ETC ETC.

REMEMBER WITH ALL MUTINGS AND THE MUTING BUG THERE IS A CHANCE OF PERMAMUTE

So be smart and don't risk. It's something we hate doing and would hate even more for someone to be permamuted. That being said its tough love and if you're muted there was good reason.

IF you encounter any issues on channel mail @wildchild8 Please DO NOT rant on channel for a half hour.
    This in itself may lead to arguements developing on channel and you could end up picking up a strike yourself.
    Channel Operators will be on hand to defuse situations should they arise.

@ Handles reported will be noted, we're making a list and checking it twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2013
    Hi all!

It is with great pleasure and pride that I can announce that PESTF is now the largest, most active and #1 STF channel in game having cleared 4k subs.

This thread was created in hope of being stickied after a correspondence from Bran Flakes notifiying us that a channel update thread of ours was recommended for sticky.

Who ever recommended us, thanks very much!!

Hopefully if we can get this thread stickied, we'll have a place to keep everyone up to date on channel news and updates and generally a place to hang out!

Thanks again to all who have made the channel a success in our 1st year and hopefully we can continue to provide a fun and friendly channel to find quality groups and games for STF's and all Rep Teamed missions!

I have to thank Elite Defence Starfleet in particular along with the early adapters who helped keep games running in the early days of the channel when people said it couldn't be done!

See you all on channel!!

Good Luck and Good Hunting

@wildchild8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Who you love and who loves you? That's right folks, its none other than your go-to channel for all thing STF and fleet queues related - your one and only, PublicEliteSTF!!!

Congratulation on 4k subs and being the top STF channel in game today. Surely, this is a top-10 STO channel and deserves a sticky of its own. +1 if you agree :D
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
  • plvoyplvoy Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +1 for sticky
    =/\= Redacted =/\=
  • sdavistatorsdavistator Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +1 for sticky
    edited June 2013
    Whoop!

that was quick!

Happy days boys and girls!!

thanks very much Brandon!! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• arketipicosarketipicos Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LF4M - ALL Optional - Morrison for invite

Thank you for two years of great games...

Greetings
    Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior
  • pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ^^

/10 chars.
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
    edited November 2013
    Why its been a pleasure good sir! Has it been two years? 18months maybe... how time does fly when you're having fun :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• radhadamodarjiradhadamodarji Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
    Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
    _______
    for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
    I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
    _______
    all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
    im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
    If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
    Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
    every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
    read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
  • afreebyafreeby Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've hit T4 on my alt through this channel. And it's been smooth sailing for quite a while. I ran into some posturing at first, one captain threatened to squelch me from the channel, whatever that means.

Lately it's been an absolute cake walk. People know their roles, no one whines about 10%, and none of my teams have missed an optional since October. I also managed to pick up a purple weapons coil, which makes up for my eggshell shields until I hit T5.

And then I get to do it all again on my third character.

This channel absolutely rocks.

I forgot to mention, people still tend not to want babysitting duty on the Kang.
  • arketipicosarketipicos Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    afreeby wrote: »
    I forgot to mention, people still tend not to want babysitting duty on the Kang.

Always ask for heroes to defend kang!!!
    Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior
    edited December 2013
    afreeby wrote: »
    I've hit T4 on my alt through this channel. And it's been smooth sailing for quite a while. I ran into some posturing at first, one captain threatened to squelch me from the channel, whatever that means.

Lately it's been an absolute cake walk. People know their roles, no one whines about 10%, and none of my teams have missed an optional since October. I also managed to pick up a purple weapons coil, which makes up for my eggshell shields until I hit T5.

And then I get to do it all again on my third character.

This channel absolutely rocks.

Just what we like to hear! Hope the games are still smooth sailing and enjoy the channel!

Good Luck and Good Hunting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• chrishellmax2363chrishellmax2363 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ive been part of this channel for 2 days and the only response.

OMG

THat is by far one of the coolest channels ever. The sheer fact that there is people that want to team to fight is beyond cool. The events go fast, no mess no fuss. Really impressed.

One problem

I still have no clue what the codes mean. ICE is infected, the rest , wow , over the top.

But yeah, loving it too bits and thanks for the channel guys.:cool:
    Whether you think you are right or wrong, either way you are RIGHT.
  • ironchefbbqironchefbbq Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Any chance we can get the first post updated with new acronyms for the release of Delta Rising?

Something as simple as having a standard for Normal (N), Advanced (A) and Elite (E) will go a long ways to keep people asking "what is XXA?" in the channel.

Also, acronyms for some of the newer content that has been released since this channel has started. The Nukara / Undine / Romulan maps, etc.
  • woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    For tribble-testing XXA and XXE is already in place. Its the most suggestive way to make them. After a week at most, 95% of population of a channel will know the meaning.
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for the interest guys.

Regards moving into DR, I think people will be fairly on the ball with whats what. eg ISA being infected space advanced etc.

We never actually bothered updating names even the original names for the main borg stfs were changed as everybody got it. But with an influx of new players I agree it might be worth taking the time to update if I get the chance. We'll see how the DR launch plays out and what the general concenus works out as on what we're calling what. In general for Nukara/Fleet/Rom et all other Rep missions people just call it out as they are. Breach, SB Defence, whatevs!

If it starts getting murky I'll look into an agreed format but, with new content coming online I leave it to you guys to figure out for the moment and as established names for new content emerges I'll look into updating then.

General rule of thumb if it makes sense use it.... and theres always someone around to give people the heads up. If you're not in the know over names.... you may not be in the know over missions either!

So as always if your not upto date on the tactics or playbook for a mission, don't join games without knowing what the game plan is, or without being able to contribute adequately to a team especially on the harder missions!!

Anyways. rock on and thanks again to all the continued support for the channel as we move into kicking TRIBBLE and taking names in the Delta Quadrant....!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]