test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Upgrade Token for Tribble

coldsnappedcoldsnapped Member Posts: 520 Cryptic Developer
Hello captains, I've turned on the ability to obtain a free Ship Upgrade token only on Tribble. The token can be claimed at the standard Drozana Tribble test console.
Post edited by coldsnapped on

Comments

• dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    cool thanks. the new ui for all that is excellent
  • devilkiller98devilkiller98 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Any patches for content on Tribble for today? And thanks for the upgrade token!
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

Legendary Final 5 Elite Fleet Leader
    http://final-five.guildlaunch.com/
  • coldsnappedcoldsnapped Member Posts: 520 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2014
    No update today but...soon.
  • devilkiller98devilkiller98 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Okay, thanks!
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

Legendary Final 5 Elite Fleet Leader
    http://final-five.guildlaunch.com/
  • balordezulbalordezul Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The fleet Vo'Quv is bugged and does not display the traits nor does the upgrade work.
  • ektalion22ektalion22 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014

when tribble open for silvers?
  • arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ektalion22 wrote: »
    when tribble open for silvers?
    it's been answered many times already. after delta rising is released, when all the testing will be done on holodeck and tribble is back to the "test rep/lobi stuff to see if it's worth it before buying it on holodeck" status.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • birzarkbirzark Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Doesn't the Fleet Chimera get a free upgrade? It says i now require a token.
  • jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    birzark wrote: »
    Doesn't the Fleet Chimera get a free upgrade? It says i now require a token.

yeah it does, BUG REPORT TIME wooohooo.....
  • gorngonzollagorngonzolla Member Posts: 172 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2014
    yeah it does, BUG REPORT TIME wooohooo.....

ACK! Good catch guys! Will be fixing that now.
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited September 2014
    ACK! Good catch guys! Will be fixing that now.

Hey Gorngonzolla, noticing that you guys are moving into a more centralized area of testing, via a Drozana Console having all types of Tester Packs... would it be possible to add R&D Tester Packs and/or Gear Upgrade Tester Packs as well???
  • suuperduudesuuperduude Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just wondering if the new ships will be on Tribble b4 DR goes live?
    --
    Lion Heart of Hammer Squadron
  • masterdoctermasterdocter Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Does.the federation battle.cruiser need a.token.or.free upgrade or.zens
  • solisnightsolisnight Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The Ship upgrade token in its current form seems to be just a single character unlock rather than an account unlock as stated in the blog posts.
  • stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just wondering if the new ships will be on Tribble b4 DR goes live?

Unlikely. :(
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited September 2014
    stomperx99 wrote: »
    Unlikely. :(

It has been confirmed several times they wont be in tribble until Delta Rising goes live on October 14th... Just like Tribble wont unlock to silver players until, again, it goes live on 10/14/14
  • kargandarrkargandarr Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    All of us silvers have been frakked because, apparently, we are second-class players that aren't good enough, class-wise, to beta test on tribble.
    edited October 2014
    kargandarr wrote: »
    All of us silvers have been frakked because, apparently, we are second-class players that aren't good enough, class-wise, to beta test on tribble.

for the last time, they need to limit the number of players on the test server somehow (IE: for some reason they dont want their server to crash), and this is the easiest way to do it
    edited October 2014
    solisnight wrote: »
    The Ship upgrade token in its current form seems to be just a single character unlock rather than an account unlock as stated in the blog posts.

they will stick to their pattern, they release c-store ships to a small group of NDA'd testers before they go live, and then release them
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    for the last time, they need to limit the number of players on the test server somehow (IE: for some reason they dont want their server to crash), and this is the easiest way to do it

I actually like the restriction to subscribers. It makes staying on top of the bugs and providing feedback easier. There is a lot less to read through to test to confirm specific issues as well. I hope this trend remains for all pre-season/expansion testing.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    At least we can blame the Gold and LTS for being ****ty testers if quality control turns out to be as horrible as it was in the last few seasons...
  • arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i dunno, in the same way everyone can blame silver players for the loadout fiasco that's still present. tribble was open when it was introduced, but it was buggy, went live buggy and took months to fix.

and it's back in full force on tribble.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    At least we can blame the Gold and LTS for being ****ty testers if quality control turns out to be as horrible as it was in the last few seasons...

Yes, yes . . . We all know that LTS and gold subscribers are the ones that actually fix the bugs!
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
    edited October 2014

.....................this doesnt really deserve an answer

but ill give one

if we can be blamed for being ****ty testers on this, then silver can be blamed for the massive bugfest that was LoR

/thread
  • kargandarrkargandarr Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2014

No they don't need to limit users on the so-called test server. They are trying to make players buy a subscription. And as for you, jarodroto123, I may be free to play but I was doing bug-testing for LOR and making the reports whenever I found a bug.
    edited October 2014
    kargandarr wrote: »
    No they don't need to limit users on the so-called test server. They are trying to make players buy a subscription. And as for you, jarodroto123, I may be free to play but I was doing bug-testing for LOR and making the reports whenever I found a bug.

so basically you re telling me that the test sever has unlimited population and is completely stable>

......:rolleyes:
  • gpgtxgpgtx Member Posts: 1,579 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    the test server has LESS population capacity then holodeck. during LoR testing there where a few times there was log in queues making it almost impossible to test. this time around never had that and the server never randomly crashed like it did almost constantly during the LoR testing.
    victoriasig_zps23c45368.jpg
  • tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes, yes . . . We all know that LTS and gold subscribers are the ones that actually fix the bugs!
    .....................this doesnt really deserve an answer
    but ill give one

if we can be blamed for being ****ty testers on this, then silver can be blamed for the massive bugfest that was LoR

/thread

Between these two posts from architect13 and jarodroto123, I'm LOTFLMAO!!! Thank you both. Simply too funny. hehe :D
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Fixed that for you... (comeon... it's a pun... laugh).
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas