test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did the Hirogen already steal Federation R&D [snare] tech, or was this a bug?

lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
So I was leveling up a Romulan and gave the toon a couple of cheap MK IV VR [snare] weapons. I'm playing one of the story missions in Elite and I'm firing away my FAW and seeing the proc go off a LOT on my Hirogen targets when I notice it's also going off on me also.

Is this a bug or did you give out R&D weapons to NPCs when playing on Elite difficulty? I thought the R&D tech was supposed to be top of the line and only available to the 3 factions.

The Tal Shiar has infiltrated us!
Post edited by lucho80 on

Comments

• adjudicatorhawkadjudicatorhawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »
    So I was leveling up a Romulan and gave the toon a couple of cheap MK IV VR [snare] weapons. I'm playing one of the story missions in Elite and I'm firing away my FAW and seeing the proc go off a LOT on my Hirogen targets when I notice it's also going off on me also.

Is this a bug or did you give out R&D weapons to NPCs when playing on Elite difficulty? I thought the R&D tech was supposed to be top of the line and only available to the 3 factions.

The Tal Shiar has infiltrated us!

Seems likely to be a bug with the proc. We'll check it out.
    Jeff "Adjudicator Hawk" Hamilton
    Systems Designer - Cryptic Studios
    Twitter: @JeffAHamilton
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Yea... you should make it work default for the Hirogen... I mean... it's an obvious proc for them...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014

Hey hawk,

I use these weapons constantly, Everytime it procs on an enemy thou get the indicator on our HUD where are procs appear, I'm not sure if it's affecting us in anyway, I just assumed it was an indicator