Please post here for all feedback and bugs involving the new 5 man Space Queue "Borg: Disconnected"
- New Space 5-Man Queue: Borg Disconnected
- This is a brand new PVE space queue for level 50 Captains.
- There are Normal, Advanced, and Elite versions of the queue.
- The Borg Queen has been revived in another Unimatrix in the Delta Quadrant and has started a plan to reunite the divided Borg.
- The Borg Cooperative need the Alliances help to keep the Borg free and put a stop to the Queen.
- More details can be found in the Borg Disconnected Blog: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/7003293-borg-disconnected
- Cutscenes, text, rewards, and art are not in a final state for this mission.
- New PVE Queue Difficulty Options
- Standard Difficulty is unchanged.
- Players level 51 60 will be scaled down to level 50 for this queue.
- Advanced Difficulty replaces what was previously called Elite.
- Players level 51-60 will be scaled to level 60 for this queue.
- Elite Queues are now level 60 versions of PVE queues.
- Only level 60 players can queue for this difficulty setting.
- Currently, Borg: Disconnected is the only PVE queue with this setting.
Post edited by coldsnapped on