test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advanced R&D Packs

spencerb96spencerb96 Member Posts: 243 Media Corps
Hey all, with all of the new crafting stuff added, I find it a bit odd that the Normal Queues reward a Normal R&D pack, yet Elite Queues reward an Advanced R&D Pack. Is this perhaps hinting at the current Elite Queues being renamed Advanced and a new Elite Queue coming to us in the near future? The Tholian PvE missions reward Normal, Advanced, and Elite Requisition Packs, expected something similar for these R&D packs.

May be nothing, just found it a bit odd that they are Advanced Queue R&D Packs and not Elite Queue R&D Packs.
ffluoti63bi9.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• transwarpfire80transwarpfire80 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Agreed. This should be looked at more closely if this isn't intentional - Cryptic/PW please look into this?
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    spencerb96 wrote: »
    Is this perhaps hinting at the current Elite Queues being renamed Advanced and a new Elite Queue coming to us in the near future?

I wouldn't be surprised if they went that route because there is a pretty big gap between the lower end (CCE and ISE) and the higher end (the undine/voth stuff) of the elite queues. Breaking it down (even without adding any new content) into three tiers might make some sense. However I could just as easily see this as being nothing more than a dev thinking "elite R&D packs just doesn't sound right" so I wouldn't set any expectation on PVE rebranding.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • spiderx22spiderx22 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    any 1 notice that the advanced r&d also have a prefix at end like dentarum or craylon gas?

i seen alot of these yet they dont reward u any when opened.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    spiderx22 wrote: »
    any 1 notice that the advanced r&d also have a prefix at end like dentarum or craylon gas?

i seen alot of these yet they dont reward u any when opened.

They have a chance to reward that item, it is not a guarantee.