We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.42.20140720a.10
- Research & Development:
- Players can now queue up to 5 of any given component project simultaneously in a single crafting slot.
- To use this new function, click on the "Quantity" button at the top of the Component crafting assignment, then drag the slider from "1" to your desired number of components.
- Crafting components in this way uses a proportional number of materials and returns a proportionate number of components based on whether you Succeed or Crit.
- Slotting one catalysts in a queued component project counts towards all components crafted by that queued project.
- Only 1 Open Slot will be needed regardless of the quantity size 1-5 chosen for a particular component.
- The Conductive RCS Accelerator now has a chance to gain either Science Console attributes OR Engineering Console attributes, when upgraded to Ultra Rare.
- This will only affect new consoles that are upgraded.
- All existing consoles of this type will remain as they currently are.
- The explosion from the Phased Biomatter Bomb, Rifle Secondary, can now be avoided if player quickly leaves the area.
- Resolved an issue which prevented the outfit slot type from being accessible when the fleet uniform option was also present.
- Tour The Galaxy will now grant credit to all members in a team.
- Cooldown reduced from 45 seconds to 35 seconds.
- Duration increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds.
- The max healing threshold can now be increased with points in Squad Command.
- Heavy Bio-Molecular Phaser and Disruptor Turrets from the Counter-Command set can both be equipped at the same time once again.
- This only counts as 1 item for purposes of completing the Counter-Command Ordnance set bonus.
- Player must still have both consoles and the Bio-Molecular Torpedo equipped to get the full four-piece set bonus.
- Resolved an issue where some Duty Officer assignments would get into a negative time state and wouldnt complete.
- Duty Officer filter Show with met reqs. will now correctly leave out assignments where the player does not have enough of the required Duty Officers.
- Khazon Cluster missions are not giving credit for Khazon exploration accolades.
- Deadly Intent Module does not work on some weapons.
- Servin and Veela System Patrols cannot be entered.
- Traits cannot be switched on the players bridge.
Post edited by coldsnapped on