test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

i doit something wrong about how to get my borg sci

xayssxayss Member Posts: 391 Arc User
anybody can explain if i skip some step because i follow the step for get my borg sic officer and nothign happend.

in wiki sto

1.doit all borg chapter : done

2. khitomer ground normal stf walk into the charmber for get acolade : done

but nohting happend.

wiki sto say four of ten call you from uss victory for you picked you new sci borg bridge officer but nohting happend )=S.

iam reman fed side . no idea if that only work for fed side only because i have a benzi and he got that borg sci using same steps !!!1
nexus.jpg

Post edited by xayss on

Comments

• Options
    gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Were both chambers still active? If one's destroyed, it won't work.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    you dont read the post i got the acolade walking into chamber asimilation!!!!!!!!
    nexus.jpg

• Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Did you actually travel to Battle Group Omega and talk to Four there? You won't just get a popup handing you your Borg, you have to actually go there and pick it up.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Once you have the accolade called "assimilation" you should get a mission in your tracker called "Assimilation - Complete" and it tells you to report to the USS Victory, in battle group omega.

If that hasn't worked, try either submitting a ticket or doing the mission again :confused:
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    xayss wrote: »
    anybody can explain if i skip some step because i follow the step for get my borg sic officer and nothign happend.

in wiki sto

1.doit all borg chapter : done

2. khitomer ground normal stf walk into the charmber for get acolade : done

but nohting happend.

wiki sto say four of ten call you from uss victory for you picked you new sci borg bridge officer but nohting happend )=S.

iam reman fed side . no idea if that only work for fed side only because i have a benzi and he got that borg sci using same steps !!!1

To get this accolade you must walk into an Isolinear Molecular Reconverter and die. The Borg bridge officer candidate can then be claimed from Captain Four of Ten (U.S.S. Victory) or Commander B'Ellek (I.K.S. Chang) at Battle Group Omega after completing the mission.

Did you WALK INTO ANY ISOLINEAR MOLECULAR RECONVERTER AND DIE?
    You can't just "die"....you have to die by walking into a reconverter. You did not indicate if you had done this.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Borg_Science_Bridge_Officer_Candidate
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    what part you dont understand i walk into reactor i die and show me messsage acollade asimilation!!!!!!!!
    nexus.jpg

• Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    xayss wrote: »
    what part you dont understand i walk into reactor i die and show me messsage acollade asimilation!!!!!!!!

What part do you not understand?

Go to the U.S.S. Victory (Galaxy-X) in Battle Group Omega
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    ppl dont read the post complety "if i say my benzite have the sci borg officer is because i know all step for get that borg boff !! dont ask stupid thing like i i vist the uss victory and i speak to four of ten because i knwo all that step!!!!!

my question is why dont give the dawn borg ,maybe is bugged the game for romu or what

even i try with my klingon fed side and work fine everithing is witht the dawn reman toon i have

dont give me the borg boff
    nexus.jpg

• Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You need to go to battle group omega and talk to an npc there...she will complete the accolade mission giving you the borg
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    You need to go to battle group omega and talk to an npc there...she will complete the accolade mission giving you the borg

You shouldn't have said that.. he is already in Hulk mode.. He said it worked with his other toons but not his Fed/Rom one
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It worked with my Fed Rom.

OP: Open a customer service ticket.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/