test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undine Assault isnt actually that hard.

jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
Im not sure how many people how figured this out, but it seems not many.

TO GET RID OF THE RIFTS YOU MUST KEEP THE COMMAND VESSEL ALIVE. IT MAKES THE RIFTS TARGETABLE.
Post edited by jarodroto123 on

Comments

• dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    "Quickest" way of doing is everyone targets a lane at a time.

Why do it this way? The player base is terrible and there's never a group of players where each captain is able to solo a lane.

Ya I said it...
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • pet1e86pet1e86 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not Hard

Just timegated and boring
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It is relatively simple - everyone follows the command ship.

Trouble is, people will drop out long before they realise it even exists.
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    pet1e86 wrote: »
    Not Hard

Just timegated and boring

exactly , not so much thinking , only pressing spacebar
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    LoL, I don't even consider it a skilled multiplayer mission. It's more like a PVE Barfight.:D
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's not that it's hard, it's that it's long, boring and the rewards suck.
  • jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I agree that it is boring and that the rewards suck, I believe that trying to have some tactics is a step in the right direction but is not far enough (im talking about the rifts only) the rest is the normal spacebar mashing TRIBBLE that they put in.

I believe they are catering to the lowest common denominator, which i thnk is fine for normal level missions, but elite missions should require significant tactics OVER raw power.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Undine Assault Elite is the EASIEST STF you can do. Easier than ISE.

IF... If people just followed the damn command vessel of their lane.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Im not sure how many people how figured this out, but it seems not many.

TO GET RID OF THE RIFTS YOU MUST KEEP THE COMMAND VESSEL ALIVE. IT MAKES THE RIFTS TARGETABLE.

What's there to figure out? It says exactly that in the tutorial/intro sequence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What's there to figure out? It says exactly that in the tutorial/intro sequence.

Hehehe... yet people play like they have no clue what they're doing but simply rushing forward and ignoring the objectives :D
    XzRTofz.gif
  • chrishellmax2363chrishellmax2363 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Its one of those missions where we talk more TRIBBLE on the team channel than do anything good at all. Like the mission i did today with my fiends. There we where , making fun of everything and everything. I think the only benefit i got from the 1 hr (38 undine marks only mission) was the new friends i made.

Really think this game was designed as a social platform rather than follow the command ship.

One of our team took a lane for himself, even though we repeatedly told him that top lane was done already.

Really guys. As a group doing one lane per go, can easily be done. I suggest the marks get updated though, i spend 2 days around undine battleground and made marks to buy sets and go to t4.

On the elites for the rifts, bare minimum marks.
    Whether you think you are right or wrong, either way you are RIGHT.
  • chrishellmax2363chrishellmax2363 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Omega marks , nukara elites get 60 to 75 marks per mission with a significant lower timeframe.

Really and in 1 hr with about 120points we received only 38 undine marks.
    Whether you think you are right or wrong, either way you are RIGHT.
  • emperordeslokemperordeslok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Omega marks , nukara elites get 60 to 75 marks per mission with a significant lower timeframe.

Really and in 1 hr with about 120points we received only 38 undine marks.

Or you can get the same mark reward playing it on "normal"(easy) in less time, makes me wonder why bother for elite, the iso injection isn't that precious(I've got 20 ish stashed away)
  • ghyudtghyudt Member Posts: 1,112 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I agree that it isn't hard. Players are just stupid. They either try to solo a lane, decide its too tough, and quit, or can't figure out what they're supposed to do, because they cant read, and quit. Any random group is capable of completing this stf, if they have half a brain and a small amount of common sense. Other than that, yes, it is indeed a simple brawl to keep the command ship alive.
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Your faith in the reading capability of mankind is comforting.