test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 9 Bugs List

124»

Comments

• feyllfeyll Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm getting the hotbars clearing themselves issue too... also on a newly made character.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The opening movie to the new FE plays without audio for me - anyone else been seeing this issue reported?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • redsnake721redsnake721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Has there been any responce from Cryptic on the Voth content? Its all now pretty much un-playable now. This has noting to do with the Reputation changes. They did something to them and now all the PVE missions and space battle zone and even the dailys in the sphere are pointless unless you have a full team with you. Some of these are suppose to be solo activities but now cannot be completed by one ship alone.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Has there been any responce from Cryptic on the Voth content? Its all now pretty much un-playable now. This has noting to do with the Reputation changes. They did something to them and now all the PVE missions and space battle zone and even the dailys in the sphere are pointless unless you have a full team with you. Some of these are suppose to be solo activities but now cannot be completed by one ship alone.

Who cares anymore, lol. They are going to change the whole season 9, so, i dont think they will pay attention to these issues.
  • tcgrandpa#3038 tcgrandpa Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The opening movie to the new FE plays without audio for me - anyone else been seeing this issue reported?

I get that and found out its switching audio devices on me

I thought it was just a local glitch for me

I have my device set to my headset

so it switches to my tv for the start movie of the FE

then back to the headset after

I check my audio device and its set to headset

but as I said I thought I had a local registry glitch or such until you reported the exact same issue.