test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't login to Foundry

I'm going to make this question short ans sweet.

I want to do foundry projects, and I want to login as such. It tells me to create a character. I do. and when I click "create" or "go" or whatever, it says "character creation failed" and then it takes me to the main login screen, where I have to re-enter my credentials again.

Any help here?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2014
    If you're a Silver (free) account, you also need to purchase some Foundry Project slots.

If you've done so, or are a Gold (subscriber) account, are you trying to create a specific character by editing the costume or entering a specific name? Are you changing any of the dropdowns?

If any of the above is true, let me know, but also try not changing anything, just Create Content > New Character > Create Content and see if that works.

You might also try checking http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70.
    STO QA Team
  • griftimusgriftimus Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm having a different issue than the one posted above. I purchased Foundry slots prior to Season 9 and was working on a project in my spare time. Since the Season 9 Patch I am unable to access the Foundry.
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited April 2014
    The Foundry is taken offline whenever there is a season update. Missions are put through an auto-republish process. They are already starting to reappear. Once they do people need to play through them to make sure any new bugs are reported. Reviewing is disabled during this period so we don't get dinged for bugs that aren't our fault. Once the missions are republished and if there are no (or reasonably few) game-breaking bugs, the editor will be turned back on. Last of all reviewing will be turned back on.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
This discussion has been closed.