test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undine Rep Ground Set

mreeves7amreeves7a Member Posts: 499 Arc User
A few quick/lazy screenshots of the Undine ground sets customizable appearance option.

http://imgur.com/a/4jRiw#0

Costume is granted automatically once the 3 non-kit pieces are gathered, no project to unlock said costume. BOffs can use it. Color palette is the darker set of Fed options (brighter than KDF and Romulan choices, but no pastel or other really bright choices outside of white/grey). Glow spots/lights use similar pallet to Miner outfit.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Is that armor or a space suit?
  • schmedickeschmedicke Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That is BA! Love the looks and set bonuses can't wait to get my ground team in it.
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I will get this set only because of the glowie highlights on the black armor look ( love it ), can make my romulan commando team... yay.
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not a bad design; now they need to add that range of colors to the MACO gear so the Facility 4028 color scheme would be available to players; it has, I understand, been asked for in several threads.
    unikon wrote: »
    That's armor. Space Suits don't allow you to remove the helmet.
    Not sure why they don't have costumes that go with the Solonae suits (using the Omega/MACO/KHG logic), but that's a question for some other thread.
  • godo3godo3 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any information on the undine ground kit module? I am curious if it is worth a slot on our soon to be newly customizable kits ^^.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Saw this on Reddit. Still think it looks like something out of Warframe.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Saw this on Reddit. Still think it looks like something out of Warframe.

I was going to go with Metal Gear myself (Gray Fox/Raiden), but I can see the Warframe too. Either way, it's time to get my cybernetic space ninja on.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lan451 wrote: »
    I was going to go with Metal Gear myself (Gray Fox/Raiden)...
    I see that, and raise Tron - specifically, the color scheme shown is one associated in that universe with Abraxas.
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    mreeves7a wrote: »
    A few quick/lazy screenshots of the Undine ground sets customizable appearance option.

http://imgur.com/a/4jRiw#0

Let the grind begin! :eek: :D *waits for season to go live*
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • chuzordie5chuzordie5 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nope, no power creep here

move along , move along

http://i.imgur.com/Ukw0GTq.jpg
  • neotrident12neotrident12 Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    LOL, still think the DOT proc on the rifle needs to be radiation or it is utterly pointless against borg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wrenfuwrenfu Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    LOL, still think the DOT proc on the rifle needs to be radiation or it is utterly pointless against borg.

well it is an undine season update, so borg aren't a huge factor. there's already anti-borg weapons for use against borg. you can equip more than one weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    chuzordie5 wrote: »
    nope, no power creep here

move along , move along

http://i.imgur.com/Ukw0GTq.jpg

Yeah that is due to the bug where viewing ground equipment in space gives higher numbers than expected.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    'Dat armor. Hawt.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
    edited April 2014
    It seems like it fits a melee style more than a ranged style with +30% Physical Damage from the armor and Enemy Repulsion Wave from the shields, then there is the dodge, runspeed, and avoidance buffs from rolling. In fact, this seems like the Space Ninja set. It even has the look for it. Used on a Tactical Officer with Stealth Module and Ambush would be perfect for the Space Ninja style.
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited April 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    Yeah that is due to the bug where viewing ground equipment in space gives higher numbers than expected.

Aww Drats, I thought were finally getting tricobalt hand grenades :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    kapla1755 wrote: »
    Aww Drats, I thought were finally getting tricobalt hand grenades :P

Would be fun, but incredibly stupid. You have to be able to throw a hand grenade farther than its AoE or be blown to bits. It would be a way to win any PvP match. Kill yourself and everyone else in the process.
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    To me, it looks a lot like TOR agent outfits.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Glowy things... there.. there are glowy things.. can you change the colour of the glowy things?

Looking at this uniform makes me regret I have never done Reputation stuff
    edited April 2014
    Glowy things... there.. there are glowy things.. can you change the colour of the glowy things?

Looking at this uniform makes me regret I have never done Reputation stuff

Chances are there will be a Tier 5 Costume Project that lets you change the color of the glowing parts. However, due to no weapon customization options mean that the weapon will glow yellow.
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited April 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    Would be fun, but incredibly stupid. You have to be able to throw a hand grenade farther than its AoE or be blown to bits. It would be a way to win any PvP match. Kill yourself and everyone else in the process.

I was thinking along the lines of the "Predator" self-destruct device.

Here redshirt 007 I have this package I need you to give to those nice undine over there, myself and Dr. Smexy have to discuss a few things with starfleet command.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]