test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Keybind Questions

12345679»

Comments

• syfyguy64syfyguy64 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just bound fire all weapons to space bar, and circle my enemy while firing rear and aft weapons at once.
  • grantsghostgrantsghost Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can't seem to get the sapcebar key bind to work with my new Reman. It works fine for my Fed and Klingon. Anyone have a clue how to fix it?
    "Meine Ehre heisst Treue"
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I can't seem to get the sapcebar key bind to work with my new Reman. It works fine for my Fed and Klingon. Anyone have a clue how to fix it?

A fleet-mate also had problems with it. I told him to go to a charater, where it was working on (key-bind) and save his key-bind file (/bind_file_save ghost.txt) then swap to his reman and reloaded the newly save file (/bind_load_file ghost.txt) that worked for him.
    (ps. he had the spacebar.txt but loading that file didn't work, so don't know why but saving from a charater that worked then reloading it fixed it for him)
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Has anybody had problems with the keybinds for switchng power settings? Mine do not work anymore on any Fkeys.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • one4theagesone4theages Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    Has anybody had problems with the keybinds for switchng power settings? Mine do not work anymore on any Fkeys.

http://ifes.us/index.php/sto-utilities/sto-pvp/2013-03-21-13-23-43

made by my fleet leader. this will get power comands as well as make buff icons for everyone bigger.
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So, targeting keybinds for PVP,

/bind X target <playername>

everyone knows that one, right,

but, is there a way to make it so that I don't have to write the playername? You understand some players have very difficult names to write down, and I would prefer something that would bind a key to target a specific player with little effort in the heat of the battle.
  • blessedladyboyblessedladyboy Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sorry if this has been asked before...
    I use the standard Hilbert bind that presses T for target but how do I make a 'target has been subnucced' bind? Ta
  • rudiefix1rudiefix1 Member Posts: 420
    edited April 2014
    I use exactly that. For n (of nuke), add the following line to Hilbert's file:

N "$target has been subnucced"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@rudiefix Feds: Rudiefix / Thron / Opa
    @rudiefix KDFs: Lill / Xifeidur / Dehr / Ugly
    @rudiefix Roms (KDF alligned): Chicita
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just to make you aware posting in already archived threads is considered spamming. Players are more than welcome to start a new thread on the same subject matter.

Posting in archived or necro'd threads only leads to that thread being closed.
This discussion has been closed.