test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

quick question about my ships

dratikusdratikus Member Posts: 120 Arc User
I've been back playing since yesterday after a (very) long break, taking advantage of the XP bonus weekend. I love my Constitution refit, then moved on to my Galaxy, and today moved into a Sovereign. I tried equipping level VIII's in the Constitution but just isn't the same. I read today about the new Galaxy "retrofit" which is the same level as my Sovereign and was hoping I was just in time to see a Constitution "retrofit". I saw a Tier 5 ship that closely resembles the Excelsior class ship - Enterprise 'B' - so I think it makes sense to have something that at least resembles a Constitution, since that is the single most iconic ship design in the Star Trek universe. Hope to see it soon, I'm almost to Vice Admiral and as Riker once said "One of the benefits of being an Admiral. You get to choose your own ship.". A Constitution "retrofit" or at least something that looks like it would keep me playing.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    *Sigh* ANOTHER ONE, REALLY? :(

CBS said NO, even if they wanted to, cryptic cannot do a thing. There is never going to be T5 connie.
  • Options
    eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    STO's Godwin Law strikes again.
  • Options
    aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    *Sigh* ANOTHER ONE, REALLY? :(

People think tribbles breed quickly. They breed like elephants compared to Tier 5 Constitution threads.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    dratikus wrote: »
    I've been back playing since yesterday after a (very) long break, taking advantage of the XP bonus weekend. I love my Constitution refit, ...

Sadly, I knew where this post was going as soon as I read that part. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    dratikusdratikus Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    To everyone saying "CBS says no". Does that make sense to everyone? CBS said yes to the Galaxy, they said yes to having the Constitution in game in the first place... I haven't found the reasons why the say no, if in fact they actually did. Can someone please just post a link? No need for further discussion, just a link to information that I was not able to find in google.

In the mean time, I'm putting Mk X's in my Constitution, see how it goes...

Thanks,