test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Worf TNG anny bandolier sash rechance...

aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
...if anyone would possibly know, (including the proper terminology,) if there would ever be another chance to acquire the sash that Worf wore, from TNG. I know there was an anniversary event that happened, over a year ago now. (I think, might be less.) Would there ever be another chance to be able to acquire it? I missed out on the previous chance, due to simply not playing the game, at the time. (Yeah, boohoo, anywho...) Kinda was hoping the Worf FE that released recently, might be another proper chance to acquire this clothing item, but alas...

Could there 'be' that chance again, at some point here?
Post edited by aleaic on

Comments

• flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I too would like to have this again, though it was an anniversary occurrence, and Cryptic (to my knowledge) have yet to rerun an event that was created for your anniversary.

The only item (via an anniversary) that can still be obtained is the Oddy/BortaS from a T5 shipyard. Everything else, as far as I know, is off limits.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    flash525 wrote: »
    and Cryptic (to my knowledge) have yet to rerun an event that was created for your anniversary.
    I never had an event created for my anniversary :'( I always thought I was a unique snowflakes.

As for the topic, I don't think they'll make a rerun. Unless they find a way to monetize it, and with a lot of grind involved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Never say never, Cryptic do like to re-use assets for gifts and holidays after all.
  • nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    with the Galaxy pack coming it would be nice if they offered this again. Or maybe a TNG costume pack with these items.
  • wildmousexwildmousex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It was given out for the 25th anniversary of TGN, I would think think they could run it when the 30th rolls around.

I would like to see it again, I have it for one of my characters, but now have 3 or 4 others that I would like it on as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Me playing UT2k4 (red guy) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0DnP7wXnU
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    got a klngon fed female that would make use of the sash.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    flash525 wrote: »
    I too would like to have this again, though it was an anniversary occurrence, and Cryptic (to my knowledge) have yet to rerun an event that was created for your anniversary.

The only item (via an anniversary) that can still be obtained is the Oddy/BortaS from a T5 shipyard. Everything else, as far as I know, is off limits.

actually, the ambassador class T5 ship is avialable from the fleet shipyard as well. most anniversary ships end up on the C-store or fleet/lobi store, the Baldric sash and TNG season 1 univform had nothing to do with an anniversary on cryptics side, it was a special promotion for the 25th anniversary of TNG, wether or not this will ever come back, who knows.