Hello and welcome to another edition of our writers' challenges! :cool:
Today we start the two-week run of the fifty-Eighth Literary Challenge: REDACTED
with a special shout out for this topic to 'aten66' for posting this idea from our Player Suggested Topics thread.
Every Section 31 operative, when being trained, read up on the current ships that roam space, both friendly and enemy files are open to agents to read. From Breen ships to the elusive Tholians, every ship is known. Special attention is put on your ship, for your many deeds for or against the Federation. What does Section 31 files say about your ship? What do they say about your Captain, or your crew? What is your greatest triumph, or failure, recorded in these blacklisted files? Are you friendly, or a threat to the security of the Federation?
This is the writer's thread -- only entries should be made here.
The Discussion Thread can be found HERE
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE
The rules may change from one challenge to another, but I'd like to remind everyone what the base rules are. These may grow as we move on, so also feel free to give feedback!
- Each Challenge will run for two weeks. For 2 weeks we will sticky the challenge and let you make your entry.
- There are no right or wrong entry.
- The background story, questions I ask, and format requested are only to serve as a platform that you can start your writing from. Feel free to change up the back-story or the way you deliver, as long as the entry stays on topic of the original challenge.
- Write as little or as much as you would like.
- Please keep discussion about the entries in the appropriate Discussion Thread.
- In the Discussion Thread, feel free to write what inspired you and what your thoughts on the topic are.
- A few other important reminders:
- Please heed the rest of the forum's rules when submitting your entry! All of them apply to these posts.
- Each poster can have one entry. Feel free to edit your post to fix typos or add/ remove content as you see fit during the next two weeks.
- After two weeks time, the thread will be locked and unstickied, as we move on to the next challenge.
- We'll have two threads: One to post the entries in and one to discuss the entries. **Cross-linking between these two threads is acceptable for these challenges ONLY!!**