test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphic issue

nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Having a problem in space missions. There are large areas of color and texture obstructing the screen at certain angles. Also some ground areas cut into large, red and green shapes. Not sure if it's a problem with the game or my computer.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    to give you a better idea this is what I'm seeing.

here
  • jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I can only speak for myself on this issue, but recently I've seen similar graphical issues in STO in between bouts of "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered." I'm pretty sure my issue is hardware related (STO isn't the only program suffering from the display driver issue, although the only one to display such unusual geometry bugs for me so far), but it couldn't hurt to go through the usual troubleshooting steps on your graphics card.

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.
  • crazyjackass2012crazyjackass2012 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I am having issues with the sto timing out all the time or saying ive been disconnected from the server, how can this be fixed and what can i do to try to reslove the issue, ive already lowered the video as low as it can go as far as detail wise, please get back to me at crazyjackass1981@yahoo.com, thank you for your ongoing support of issues.