test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dumb question - how do you dance?

aries73321aries73321 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
I'm on Risa, I'm on the dancefloor, but I don't know what commands I have to put in to do the dance moves, any pointers?

Thanks in advance:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can either click your way there or type your way there...can even do a combination.

You can click the button to the right of where you enter text, a menu pops up, click Emotes to pop out the submenu of emotes, and they will be listed there.

You can type out the dance you want to do by doing /e (/emote) and the following:

dance
    dance_basic
    dance_club
    dance_legkick
    dance_raisetheroof
    dance_robot
    dance_sidestep
    dance_snake
    dance_therunningman
    dance_wavehands

Or if you type /e dance, it will pop up with the list of dances available to you and you can click on one to do it.

There's also the fan dance from the Nimbus thing you can add to that, don't have it on the toon I'm looking at...

Hope that helps.
  • aries73321aries73321 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cool - thank you:D
  • timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For the dance contest the best way would be to summon the emote list as described above and then use the pin button to keep it open. Otherwise you have to reopen it for every single emote and start searching again for the right one.
    Then you just have to wait for the dance commands and go click, click, click....
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg