test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is the leadership trait broken or *fixed*?

magniacapramagniacapra Member Posts: 544 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvP Gameplay
The subsystem disable resistance is still as strong as ever, but the hull regen? I've never seen so many ships explode with full shields before.
:eek:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    iskandusiskandus Member Posts: 1,062 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Broken

Subsystem disable is never too long to begin with. The disable is affected by both sub repair and inertial dampeneners. My Rom ship has about 87 points in inertial dampeners so and 18 points in sub repair. During the Elachi final episode @ Defense of New Romulus, those Elachi spamming Viral Matrix all over the place but really didn't bother me much. Really, each sub disable lasted like 2.5 seconds and then disappear. As a result, subsystem disable is not terribly useful in pvp due to the very short duration and most players having some level of resistance to it. The human leadership trait is broken but primarily because it no longer helps in hull regeneration, not so much about sub repair.
  • Options
    edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Leadership or human trait how is called now has +20 to subsytem repair.If you go in space to check if that 20 is added to your subsytem repair (like before LoR) you will see thats not there.

The only reason to have humans right now is because they look better than saurians.

Romulans on the other hand have boffs with good traits.Superior operative x5 boffs = epic crit chance ,but if you have a normal fed or kdf you can choose only the way they look.

*facepalm*
  • Options
    frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Actually, the subsystem repair bonus was broken by the "Legacy of Romulus" patch. The hull repair bonus is no longer stacking. While the functionality of leadership was intentionally changed to be weaker, the patch notes never mentioned that leadership should no longer stack.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    frtoaster wrote: »
    Actually, the subsystem repair bonus was broken by the "Legacy of Romulus" patch. The hull repair bonus is no longer stacking. While the functionality of leadership was intentionally changed to be weaker, the patch notes never mentioned that leadership should no longer stack.

Based on dev quotes during LoR testing, the hull repair is supposed to be stacking.

So it's fixed (in that the ways it was broken before LoR are no longer broken), but also broken (in that it doesn't stack).
  • Options
    edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    frtoaster wrote: »

its good that you can get 10crtH on romulan side with 5 boffs ,I mean is really hard to choose between having crit chance or using your useless Jem Hadar boff.
  • Options
    theneckercubetheneckercube Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good thing Human Boffs are not expensive on the exchange because I switched out all my stations for humans only to find that my 5 person human boffs did nothing to my sub-system repair (in or out of combat, and not in sector space derp).

So I would really like to know what's up with the Leadership trait as well...
  • Options
    borgresearcherborgresearcher Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    id like to know what is wrong with crew anyway -.-