test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "We're pleased to report that the stipend delays we reported in this thread have now been resolved!"

LOL @ 'resolved!' They still owe me several months worth of Zen!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • ozzyracerozzyracer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah i didnt get my last month of stipend so i canceled my sub
  • vizhoniavizhonia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Automatic stipend grants should return back to your "normal"* delivery date.

That's funny, because I have never had a normal day... Not since I became a lifer.. I just have a normal week and there has never been any way to predict when in that week I will get it... I'm pretty sure I became a lifer on a 7th, first got paid on the 10th and haven't been paid on a 10th again, yet, the payment instead coming in sometime between the 10th and the 13th... Since April, this day seems to be getting later each month.. Enough so that I have griped, made tickets and am generally not a happy customer this month.

NOW... I think it's time to either 'fix' all the errors in the original post... You know, about it being fixed last month, everyone (and not just some people) getting extra stipends, or about the concept that this issue is even fixed and not ongoing have all pretty much been made lies by this thread... or I'd start a whole new thread about the issue and unsticky this one, myself.
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nothing here yet (normal would be around the 2nd ^^)
  • cletusdeadmancletusdeadman Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Put my name on the list for two LTS that didn't get the stipend.

I don't understand why I, as a customer, have to stop and tell you that I didn't get it instead of you contacting me telling me that the system is still broke and I won't get it.

I am almost positive that I am the customer here.
  • tvenus67tvenus67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I received 500 zen yesterday upon logging in, not 1000 (I was missing 2 months) but hey I suppose I should be happy I received any at all. Hopefully it will be the usual stipend on time from here :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
  • mewimewi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is it just me or did I not get my stipend this month? or did I somehow not notice it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    | Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • captzabjudahcaptzabjudah Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I been having problem's since I became a LTS from nearly a year ago, send in ticket's about it and Cryptic send me a list saying that I received my monthly stipends from the time I became a LTS. This is not true only received one or two time since I complain about this with the first ticket's I submitted, Shame on you Cryptic, don't get me wrong I do luv this game, but remember that we are paying customers that need to be satisfied. :mad:

P.S. this has been going on a lot longer then people think. :confused:

Zab
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • captzabjudahcaptzabjudah Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sure would like to know really were them stipends are going. :rolleyes:

Zab
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • baragaulbaragaul Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there some place I can check if I have received my stipend? I sure you used to be able to see it in the My Account area, but all I can see there over the past 6 months are my actual purchases. Id like to double check before I end up submitting a ticket regarding this.
    Pugio In Averso Belli
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There appears to be no way to do so, other than manually keeping track. (Which is what I intend to do going forward.)

I knew exactly how much Zen I had before going LTS, and one day after signing up I had 500 more. I will check again next month.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • trekkie80trekkie80 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I didn't get mine this month. I really would like to know how they process this. I would assume it's automated, but given the amount of times I've missed my stipend since the games launch, it feels like they have some poor guy manually adding them to each account.
  • jaguaro70jaguaro70 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I want to report that I have not received my monthly Stipend for the month of June 2013. If you could please check into this for me.
  • medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just got done submitting a ticket then saw this thread. I haven't gotten mine this month either.
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • kitsune424kitsune424 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well I waited until the 30 day mark, and DON'T tell me to put in a ticket I have sent quite a few tickets in and ONLY ONE has ever been answered, and that was about a missing item. so tell me, WHERE IS MY ZEN!?
    We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  • themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Got a reply to my ticket, Zen was dropped to my account on the 20th. Seems my drop date has changed, that's all.

Thanks for resolving.
    edited June 2013
    themarie wrote: »
    Got a reply to my ticket, Zen was dropped to my account on the 20th. Seems my drop date has changed, that's all.

Thanks for resolving.

what about me? -.- XD
    We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
    edited June 2013
    http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w172/joseph33759/Untitled-5.png

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w172/joseph33759/Untitled-6.png

yeah still waiting I have relogged several times so it is not that I need to just relog for it to show, I just don't have my zen stipend and I have not used it
  • themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kitsune424 wrote: »
    what about me? -.- XD

They gave me your ZEN because I asked nicely -- and the Zen of everyone else who has been whinging. That's a whopping 3,275,500 Zen! I'm gonna go crash the Dilth market. :cool:

I am of course JUST KIDDING no such thing actually happened. I did get my situation resolved -- turns out my Zen drops on the 20th not the 11th.
    edited June 2013
    themarie wrote: »
    They gave me your ZEN because I asked nicely -- and the Zen of everyone else who has been whinging. That's a whopping 3,275,500 Zen! I'm gonna go crash the Dilth market. :cool:

I am of course JUST KIDDING no such thing actually happened. I did get my situation resolved -- turns out my Zen drops on the 20th not the 11th.

well now it is Subscription active 31 days and still no stipend -.-
    edited June 2013
    Comment Deleted by Author
  • rubixthethirdrubixthethird Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    while this is all fine and dandy, i didnt receve any extra zen, i made 2 steam purchases a coulple of days apart after the reliece of new romulis and now my account is saying that i am no longer a life time subcriber. and i still havn't receved my zen.. this is irritating me greatly.:mad:

Hi Captains,

We're pleased to report that the stipend delays we reported in this thread have now been resolved! All delayed stipends have been granted, and the stipend granting process is once again automatic.

While we worked on granting delayed stipends, some players may have received duplicate grants. Here are a few important notes regarding duplicate stipends:

• If you received one extra stipend in April, you will not be granted your May stipend. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June stipend.
    • If you received two extra stipends in April, you will not be granted your May or June stipends. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June or July stipends.
    • Some users may experience a delay of several days on the next stipend they receive after the skip.

Thanks again for your patience as our programmers worked on this resolution. With the above steps, all players who are eligible to receive stipends (Gold Members) will get the appropriate amount of promotional ZEN - you just might have gotten it a little earlier.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

We'll see you in-game!

-The Cryptic Studios Team

~~~~BRANFLAKES'S POST ON 6/17~~~~

edited June 2013
    I'll give till the next Account Active day before I start raising hell again, I only ever received ONE stipend and that was the first one but not one for this month
  • kane53kane53 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    missin my monthly zen still put up a ticket and havent heard anything the Reference Number is 130609-001360 and its been 12 days and still nothing if the devs can do something to fix the problem without ignorein the problem and deletin the post then it would help
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kane53 wrote: »
    missin my monthly zen still put up a ticket and havent heard anything the Reference Number is 130609-001360 and its been 12 days and still nothing if the devs can do something to fix the problem without ignorein the problem and deletin the post then it would help

Haven't you heard?! According to Bran, the delays have all been 'resolved' now. Of course they really haven't, and they still owe me several months worth of Zen; but hey, since when did Cryptic truly care?! /sarcasm.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • zix74itaelitezix74itaelite Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Once again

my stipend was dued the 17th....... its very simple... I've paid for my subscription on time and I WANT my stipend ON TIME... and I'm sick and tired of compiling tickets (btw ticket #1,814,140) !!!
  • dvirbldvirbl Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hi

i too am missing my zen stipend for this month, i'm a lifetime subscriber and still havn't gotten it, filed a bug report on it and nothing yet.
    can this be fixed asap please? and where i should go to post about it other than filing a bug on it?
    i tried to go to support but my browser keeps saying the site has a problem and i can't even load it up
  • trekkie80trekkie80 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still have no received my monthly zen either.

It's a little ridiculous that this sort of situation happens every month. "Will I actually get it this time or not?" should never be a question that goes through a customers mind.
This discussion has been closed.