test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about Fleet Bank

major1cemanmajor1ceman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Fleet System and Holdings
Not sure if this has been asked before

With Regards to the Fleet Bank i know you can buy a number of tabs in there i think its something like 8 if you have bought up all the ones that are they it still gives you the option to buy more does this just increase the number of tabs or does it say NO

I didnt want to try incase we lost our EC

as all of our tabs are used and we would like more for the new members that are coming on board
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by major1ceman on

Comments

• wraithoverloadwraithoverload Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Too right my fleet all so believes that the fleet bank needs to start to see more room big fleets need the room + with even more items coming out we need the room. plz think about making it bigger
  • costahdcostahd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    agree, big fleets need more bank space
  • bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    adding to this;

not only have many fleets rosters increased due to starbase holdings, but the number of types of items have also increased.

Double the amount of tabs would be great.

Also making it so EC can be stored in each tab would be good too
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
  • stanojoski1stanojoski1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Agreed, a lot more Fleet Storage is needed.

Also.. Please ADD Fleet Cargo Bay.. where we can store our DOF's that we dont use and are ready for contribution in the future projects.