test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet starbase missions

slayerninja13slayerninja13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Fleet System and Holdings
this is probably the wrong place for this but i don't know where to put it.

So my question is my can't cryptic put in a mission that scales with each tier of starbase example the mission starts at 2000 at tier one and ends at 10000 at tier 5 but this mission would take longer and more resources to do and complete so the timeline for fleets would still be the same and putting in the resources the same as well it would just be easier for a smaller group of half the people to build the Starbase, to me this seems logical and a fair compromise to the whole big fleets vs small fleets. i hope this is a good idea i just wanted to get it out there. sorry for mistakes.
Post edited by slayerninja13 on

Comments

• Options
    nicholasbattlesnicholasbattles Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree, it is time to do something to help out the little guys. Not all of us are in a 200 man fleet. Honestly my fleet is just me, my brother and a couple close friends and that is it. We finally started working on our starbase after the launch of LoR, and just today we got the project to upgrade our SB to tier 1. Needless to say, after we saw we needed 1080 FMs, and the othet insane amounts of items to complete the project, we basically said TRIBBLE the game. Seeing that was dagger to the ches. The normal projects + the shipyard project took us long enough, but for the SB, forget it. It would take us weeks, and we don't have that kind of time needed to complete it. So some sort of handicap for us little guys would sure be nice. Until it changes, I think we're done with the game. I love this game, but all this grinding that is required since PW has taken over has really taken the fun out of playing. If a game isn't fun, why play? Please help us little guys out, so we can continue to enjoy playing.
  • Options
    nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nothing in this game is dynamic, missions are static, inflexible, repetitive.

As you tier up, you get access to more enemies types, but you'll still get tier 0 enemies at t5, and t5 enemies don't give you anything extra over t0 anyway.
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel