test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Back in and patched buuuuuut...

2»

Comments

• irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got in just after the server came back up, got on my Fed', did some stuff, quickly went to change character to get a fleet invite, couldn't retrieve character list and booted me, since then I've been number 163 in a queue of now 8514, been 163 for about 40mins now...
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • atticusmasatticusmas Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    linyive wrote: »
    I spent around $280 on zen purchases, and now I am regretting the whole thing. After spending five hours patching the game, I got stuck sitting in a player's queue. I just bought $60 in zen a few weeks ago. grrr...

I should have waited.

Omg server down my zen is gonna disappear.
  • jrq2jrq2 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lordyami wrote: »
    where is No 1 in line?? show yourself

I am No. 1 in the queue line

as soon as you all logout:D
    edited May 2013
    jrq2 wrote: »
    I am No. 1 in the queue line

as soon as you all logout:D

Yeah number 1 through 162, give up, you won't get on lol
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • jimbobbubbajimbobbubba Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    making me glad i didnt buy zen on sunday:D
  • malgoonmalgoon Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been through the login que twice now, says something about "container error" each time....oh well maybe back in a few hours after another few patches, have fun trying to login guys!:D
    edited May 2013
    Still #163. the queue has hit 11916 and climbing, my guess is there'll be another maintenance shortly.
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

• agentsorchusagentsorchus Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still at retrieving characters. Problem not fixed.

Yeah, and no romulan slot for me even after this emergency fix.
  • razorwingangelrazorwingangel Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, wow, that's never happened to me before. Waited down from 7442 in a 24000 person queue, then got in to the server and didn't even get a map loaded before it hit Server Not Responding to the tune of 2521 seconds and counting. I mean, over half an hour on a server not responding, with the only option being to close the game and get back in that truly epic line?

Damn.

P.S. - Hey, Cryptic developers, you do great work and I'm very fond of you. A bit cranky about not getting to play with my new Legacy of Romulus Founder Pack, mind you, but I imagine you're more stressed about that (as replicated in a lot of other cases) than I am. So try to remember to relax, drink a little extra tea/coffee, etc.