test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1/18/13 - 9:35 PM - Are Foundry Missions Still Republishing? One of mine still hasn't

crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
Mission Name: "A Relic's Return (Conclusion)"
Mission ID: ST-HG5XD7S6B

It was last manually republished by me on 9/9/2012 - and was last successfully played through a few days ago. I don't want to go i n and attempt a manual republish if it's just a case there's a lot of backlog; and there's a possibilty that doing so will somehow TRIBBLE it up (it's long and took me many weekends to make, and this is the first time I had any issues with it as is successfully auto-republished before - and was first published after the whole Foundry debacle of Season 4.

So, if anyone involved with the Foundry could check into the re-publish status of this, I'd appreciate it. After all the work (and good reviews it's gotten to date after 274 plays) if I lose it or can't republish it, I'm done making Foundry content - it takes too much time and too many hoops to jump through if the auto-republish system is going to damage it in some fashion.

[As a side note: My one other mission (the first part of this 2 part story) called "A Relic's Return" auto-republished just fine (and it was also last manually re-published by me back on 9/9/2012.)]

Thanks.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    Yes, it takes time for all of the missions to republish :) Your missions should be fine.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yes, it takes time for all of the missions to republish :) Your missions should be fine.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thanks very much for the info (I'll just be a bit more patient) :)
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Issue resolved. :D

My mission in question above finally auto-republished itself at 2:19 AM this morning (Saturday 1/19/13) - 25 or so hours after the Server came back up after the latest patch (and I assume the Foundry server started auto-republishing stuff.

(Scary to think this auto-republishing can take that long, as if it goes by date first published, I have a feeling there are still missions others have that are still in the process of republishing.)
This discussion has been closed.