test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ticket# 1430347 - Unable to Donate Boffs to Starbase Project "Station Personnel...

crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Bug Ticket#:1430347

Title: Unable to Donate proper Boff to Starbase Project "Station Personnel Officer on StarBase"

Description:
Unable to Donate proper Boff to Starbase Project "Station Personnel Officer on StarBase". As you can see by the attached Screenshot, I have a Common White Human Male Science Officer Boff Candidate in inventory that hasn't been assigned - yet the assignment STILL won't allow me to contribute him. As a result, any Starbase Upgrade progress is completely stalled. (Also, I think your Dev team fails to realize how RARE common Human Boffs actually are in this game; but that's another issue with this particular assignment.)

Link to Screenshot showing I have the proper Boff available, but the Contribute button on this project is still greyed out (link)
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Post edited by Unknown User on