test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF fleet daily: inspect cadets

lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Have had two instances of the mission on our fleet starbase not completable, and had to drop the mission.

First time I accidentally clicked the wrong item to correct on a bekk I was inspecting, and was unable to reinspect the bekk and correct the right item. Dropped mission because of my mistake clicking the wrong item to correct.

Last night had same mission, this time I get a bekk with NOTHING wrong to correct. Unable to complete mission because there's no correctable item and/or no option to pass bekk's inspection. dropped.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead
giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Post edited by lordmalak1 on

Comments

• shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've been getting that last one for quite some time now and have bug reported it repeatedly. There's also another bug in the same mission that allows a Bekk to have two settings in the same category, either one or both wrong, and the system doesn't handle it.

Getting the occasional targ in the lineup is also a bug, just a funny one.
  • emperorandyemperorandy Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This mission is always broken for me too
  • psymantispsymantis Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I had a problem with the FED one where only ~3 of the cadets could be talked to. The solution is to do the ones you can then beam up to your ship. When you beam down again the amount you've already sorted will still count but a new set of cadets can be called.
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I had that same problem, but I could only inspect one of them. The others didn't have a interact button or anything. Didn't try the beam up thing.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • kbflordkruegkbflordkrueg Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This assignment has bben FURBAR'd since it came out.
    And it has been reported over and over since then.
    I'm sure it'll be fixed right after the KDF beamout bug (where you beam to the shipyard instead of First City), also broken since it came out.
    Maybe by Season 12...:rolleyes:
    Lord Krueg
    KBF CO
    We are the Dead
    join date Aug 2008