test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble Bug Ticket#29891: Space STF "Hive Onslaught" (Normal) is not awarding Marks

crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,100 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Tribble Bug Ticket#29891: The new S7 Space STF "Hive Onslaught" (Normal) is not awarding Omega Marks or Dilithium Ore.

Body:
The new S7 Space STF "Hive Onslaught" (Normal) is not awarding Omega Marks or Dilithium Ore. The team I was on DID complete it successfully - I did scan for D'Vak's escape pod - and even got a popup dialogue stating I received Omega Marks; but on returning to my point of entry - I see Omega Rep Mark count is still showing a 0; and I also got no Dilithium Ore.

Edited to add: I think I found out what's going on. At the end of the STF (when you're successful) - The FIRST player who completes scanning for the escape pod first is the ONLY player to get the rewards (Omega Marks and Dilithium Ore.) <--- I REALLY hope this is indeed a bug, and not working as intended)
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fatmandavefatmandave Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I can confirm that this happened to me as well on a recent round.
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I can also confirm this after spending an incredible amount of time blowing up, didn't get a drop of Omega Marks.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'll give further confirmation. No Omega Marks or Dilithium from my one run at it yesterday.
  • kanumerakanumera Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    entnx01 wrote: »
    I'll give further confirmation. No Omega Marks or Dilithium from my one run at it yesterday.

same for me
  • darkhorizoncymrudarkhorizoncymru Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Also confirm - bugged as #29970.
  • traxstormtraxstorm Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Also confirming. Just did it on normal and completed it. You even get message you earned omega marks but nothing shows up on reputation tab. Only the player that scanned the escape pod gets them.
  • nitrous82nitrous82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I will confirm as well, and I just ran this with Branflakes so he should be able to see the issue as well.
  • kanumerakanumera Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Again Into the Hive (space) no Omega Marks
  • farktoid5000farktoid5000 Member Posts: 72 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2012
    Thanks everyone. This should be fixed on the next Tribble patch.
    Follow your friendly neighborhood EQAH on Twitter! @CrypticEQAH