test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bridge officer slots

lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
edited October 2012 in The Academy
Was curious about how to 'unlock' additional bridge officer slots on my characters as I have 6 slots filled on my eng toon that I levelled up BEFORE I became a gold subscriber but my toon that I levelled up DURING my gold membership only has 4 slots available.

What am I missing ?
The feature matrix says I get 2 additional slots awarded at Capt and Adm (lower) with a gold subscription, but I don't have those on the toon I levelled up DURING my subscription period.

Further, from stowiki:
A Bridge Officer Slot is a slot on a player character for commissioned Bridge Officers.

All characters start with 4 bridge officer slots.

Gold accounts unlock 2 additional slots at the following ranks, for a total of 10 slots at level 50:

* Lieutenant Commander
* Commander
* Rear Admiral, Lower Half

Silver accounts unlock 1 additional slot at the following ranks, for a total of 6 slots at level 50:

* Captain
* Rear Admiral, Lower Half

Players can purchase additional slots from the C-Store, sold in pairs for 250Zen icon.png, up to a maximum of 56 commissioned bridge officers per character.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead
giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Post edited by lordmalak1 on

Comments

• grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    What am I missing ?
    The feature matrix says I get 2 additional slots awarded at Capt and Adm (lower) with a gold subscription, but I don't have those on the toon I levelled up DURING my subscription period.

Did you do the 'Promotion' mission that's given out by Admiral Quinn. This is the mission that rewards you the 'Gold' perks (e.g. Respec tokens, BO & Inventory Slots, etc.) for Rank up.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yes, got the respecs and ship tokens, but no additional BO slots.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
This discussion has been closed.