test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

S.R.S. is recruiting

mattjohnsonvamattjohnsonva Member Posts: 4,974 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Earth Spacedock
SRS is looking for English Speaking players, all levels welcome. PvP, PvE, STFs, Events, Competitions, TeamSpeak 3, Killer Builds, KDF Fleet too - www.srs-fleet.net

Reply with your handle and you will be invited to join. No drama, no dictators just a good bunch of people making progress and having fun.

Fleet Ship Provisions - 18 available
Fleet Tier - almost tier 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    captzabjudahcaptzabjudah Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    SRS is looking for English Speaking players, all levels welcome. PvP, PvE, STFs, Events, Competitions, TeamSpeak 3, Killer Builds, KDF Fleet too - www.srs-fleet.net

Reply with your handle and you will be invited to join. No drama, no dictators just a good bunch of people making progress and having fun.

Fleet Ship Provisions - 18 available
    Fleet Tier - almost tier 2

hi Matt,

I was reading one of your post in the forum were you was offering another player to join your fleet without any hassle and just having good old fun, this I like. :D

my handle is @captzabjudah.

Zab Judah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    captzabjudahcaptzabjudah Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Will send you an invite, dam how are you supposed to keep track of these posts when the subscription service doesn't work. Sorry for the delay.

Sorry didn't add the rest of my name for in game it's Zab Judah@captzabjudah maybe this will help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]