test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    soon sinclaire wakes up and stands.shaking his head to clear his thoughts. he heads for the bridge to get a status report from allen.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    *Allen sits on the bridge everyone bustling about a LT speaking with the Fleet Admiral. Allen turns and sees Sinclaire.*

General I think its a bit soon for a status report. but we will fill you in as best we can.

*Ushers Sinclaire into the conference room. Then brings up data streams of the most recent information and the run ins with the unknown ship.*

This is what we have. Everything from Vague historical records, to the incident with the Enterprise C, to the discovery of Iconian gates and the one in fluidic space, the appearance of the mysterious vessel, and now the most recent data..

As you can see this is a massive amount of threads but still not enough to tell us how to fight them.
    edited June 2012
    *Allen sits on the bridge everyone bustling about a LT speaking with the Fleet Admiral. Allen turns and sees Sinclaire.*

General I think its a bit soon for a status report. but we will fill you in as best we can.

*Ushers Sinclaire into the conference room. Then brings up data streams of the most recent information and the run ins with the unknown ship.*

This is what we have. Everything from Vague historical records, to the incident with the Enterprise C, to the discovery of Iconian gates and the one in fluidic space, the appearance of the mysterious vessel, and now the most recent data..

As you can see this is a massive amount of threads but still not enough to tell us how to fight them.

admiral i believe the information we need is in the far reaches of space on what was once the shedai homewrold.they fought the iconiians once before i believe that is where we may find some answers.as for it being a bit soon if i can stand i will either be trying to solve this mystery or fighting.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited June 2012
    logang19 wrote: »
    admiral i believe the information we need is in the far reaches of space on what was once the shedai homewrold.they fought the iconiians once before i believe that is where we may find some answers.as for it being a bit soon if i can stand i will either be trying to solve this mystery or fighting.

I have a feeling that it will be both.
    edited June 2012
    I have a feeling that it will be both.

there are dangers going back though. defense systems to keep unwanted visitors out and there is the chance there are still some shedai there themselves. but i think this is the only option if we want to have a chance to win this coming battle.
    edited June 2012
    there are dangers going back though. defense systems to keep unwanted visitors out and there is the chance there are still some shedai there themselves. but i think this is the only option if we want to have a chance to win this coming battle.

I think the federation moved the archives along with the preservers.
    edited June 2012
    I think the federation moved the archives along with the preservers.

i am not talking about the perserver world.im talking of the shedai homeworld.the federation has yet to make it to there true birth place as it is only accessible through a conduite.it was a safety precution they took. but i can create the conduite to get there. its just a matter of what will be there.it has been man eons since any one has been there and i doudt any one is there.while the perservers archieve might give us some insight the shedai may still have weapons kept on there ancient worlds.and if there are it would out way any risk...looks at the admiral and smiles...and you know i am a risk taker.but this may be a adventure i should do alone.admiral you seem to have your hands full right now and im sure you could stand a little peace and quite before things go straight to hell.
    edited June 2012
    i am not talking about the perserver world.im talking of the shedai homeworld.the federation has yet to make it to there true birth place as it is only accessible through a conduite.it was a safety precution they took. but i can create the conduite to get there. its just a matter of what will be there.it has been man eons since any one has been there and i doudt any one is there.while the perservers archieve might give us some insight the shedai may still have weapons kept on there ancient worlds.and if there are it would out way any risk...looks at the admiral and smiles...and you know i am a risk taker.but this may be a adventure i should do alone.admiral you seem to have your hands full right now and im sure you could stand a little peace and quite before things go straight to hell.

Depends on how long that little peace and quiet is, I go crazy without something to do.
    edited June 2012
    Depends on how long that little peace and quiet is, I go crazy without something to do.

oh i dont think it will be very long.but while i make this expedition ive put in a request with command that you be given a little r&r before i get back.
    edited June 2012
    oh i dont think it will be very long.but while i make this expedition ive put in a request with command that you be given a little r&r before i get back.

Very well.
    edited June 2012
    Very well.

soon in the armory gen sinclaire is preping for his endevour. he has now modified his armor with maco and shedai tech. as he checks his weapons one more time he looks at commander saunders.
    " take good care of the men while im gone."

he then creates a conduite and steps through.
    edited June 2012
    as he travels through the conduite he soon arrives at a desolate and barren planet.it retains some of its glory in the structures that surrond him.but the planet is completely barren of life. soon sinclaire goes off to look and see what he can find.
    edited June 2012
    As sinclaire walks thropugh the ruins of buildings and cities ha can glimpse into the past at times he see the thrivings markets and happy families other times he sees war and destruction.he can glimpse into the history of this place as he wanders around he soon finds a console.he activates and begins going through it.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    OOC: Sorry I've been inactive, but my Internet went down last week and I only just got it back.

*Around the U.S.S. Odyssey, a fleet of Klingon warships, led by the I.K.S. Kahless, decloak. The U.S.S. DeForest Kelley in tow with heavy battle damage, seemingly dealt by Klingon disruptors*
    edited June 2012
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: Sorry I've been inactive, but my Internet went down last week and I only just got it back.

*Around the U.S.S. Odyssey, a fleet of Klingon warships, led by the I.K.S. Kahless, decloak. The U.S.S. DeForest Kelley in tow with heavy battle damage, seemingly dealt by Klingon disruptors*

*On the bridge of the USS Odyssey. F. Admiral Allen sits in his captains chair aghast at the sight of the Kelly.*

Hail the Klingons. I wish to know what happened.

Helm: Channel open sir.

This is Fleet Admiral Allen of the United Federation of Planets. What has happened to the USS DeForest Kelly?
    edited June 2012
    ryan218 wrote: »

ooc:glad to have you back
    edited June 2012
    as sinclaire taps into the terminal there is a flash. as the world comes to life but none of the beings seem to notice him.and he hears a voice.as he turns around he sees a being.

sinclaire: who are you what happened.

being smiles: you are in a state of partial time travel my friend you are here but you cannot be seen you are as most races would call it a ghost.you can travel through time but unless you know someone or hate someone enough cannot be seen.

Sinclaire: how do i get out? i need to help the federation defeat the iconians by learning what i can...you said i can travel anywhere in time?

being: yes

sinclaire: how can i let my friends know back in my time what is going on.

being: leave them clues you have powers.you can still use them to an extent.find a way to let them know.or depending on how well you know them you can appear in full in there time line for a brief time. but i have been here for many centuries and have not found a way out yet.

sinclaire: well we will see about that but i can use this to my advantage.
    edited June 2012
    *there is no response from the Klingons. they drop their tractor beams and leave at Warp.*

*Fleet Admiral Allen is quietly cautious.*

Shelana I want away teams and medical teams to head over to the DeForrest Kelly. If Admiral Soval is alive find him. I want you to go with them as well.

Shelana: Yes Sir. Security teams 1,3,5, and 7 gear up and meet me at transporter rooms 1 and 2. Commander Jane round up medical teams, and go to transporter rooms 3 and 4.

*As Shelana and Yinan leave the bridge and tactical and security officers take their places.*

8 of 10 what is the extent of the damage?

8 of 10: The damage is heavy. Their weapons array is destroyed, sensors are severely damaged, their life support is still functional, the engines are damaged, and there are life signs. So hailing them is still possible.

Very well Commander, Helm hail them.

Admiral Soval this is Fleet Admiral Allen please respond..
    edited June 2012
    sinclaire walks around the bridge of allens ship but still cant be seen.( allen will have noticed that no contact can be made with sinclaire and no sensor can detect him after he activated the console) thinking have how to reach his friend and let him know what is going on.
    edited June 2012
    sinclaire is soon traveling through time.going through his own life and looking at the events and people who helped to make him the man he has become.then he goes through his friends lifes learning who they really are.and while he finds much pain he also finds sparks of joy that turn into flames.

sinclaire." hm it all seems so different when i can see the whole picture.But i still have to help allen."

using shear will power he appears in allens ready room on his ship and downloads all the information on the iconians.he also leaves him a message.

"allen you cannot see be but know im still hear and im still fighting i will supply you with as much info as i can when i receive it.dont worry about me im fine.but i may not actually be there for awhile."
    after doing this he is exhausted with the effort.but smiles to himself.i may not be seen but im still here and the iconians dont know what will hit them.
    edited July 2012
    Security teams, have you found survivors?

Security Leader 1: Several Casualties, some survivors, and many injured. The rest have been transported to the ship.

Shelana: My team is reaching the bridge scorch marks from klingon disruptors are all over. Forcing the door. *Phaser fire is controlled. and the door is forced. * Continuing into the bridge. The senior officers are on the ground they are alive. Wait.. no two are dead. The Helms man and a Ops officer. Can't identify them. Soval is not present here in the bridge, we will be checking the ready room.

Do so Captain.

Captain: Yes sir.

*The captain sticks the computer shunt on the door and activates it. The beeping continues over the com*

Shelana: The door is open and Admiral Soval is here lifesigns are faint but present . Beaming him to sickbay.
    edited July 2012
    Security teams, have you found survivors?

Security Leader 1: Several Casualties, some survivors, and many injured. The rest have been transported to the ship.

Shelana: My team is reaching the bridge scorch marks from klingon disruptors are all over. Forcing the door. *Phaser fire is controlled. and the door is forced. * Continuing into the bridge. The senior officers are on the ground they are alive. Wait.. no two are dead. The Helms man and a Ops officer. Can't identify them. Soval is not present here in the bridge, we will be checking the ready room.

Do so Captain.

Captain: Yes sir.

*The captain sticks the computer shunt on the door and activates it. The beeping continues over the com*

Shelana: The door is open and Admiral Soval is here lifesigns are faint but present . Beaming him to sickbay.

Sinclaire is watching as events unfold on the ship and then in sick bay.

"something is wrong the klingons gave up to easily when they could have attacked they left the ship and its capt. please allen tell me you are going to take some precutions."

using his powers he sends a brief message to allen.

"be careful something is wrong with this"
    edited July 2012
    Sinclaire is watching as events unfold on the ship and then in sick bay.

"something is wrong the klingons gave up to easily when they could have attacked they left the ship and its capt. please allen tell me you are going to take some precutions."

using his powers he sends a brief message to allen.

"be careful something is wrong with this"

*Allen hears the whisper..*

*Allen thinks to himself. I don't think the Klingons were the ones that did this. Or there is more tension within the Empire than I thought..*

I want security all around the patients at all times deploy ESH around them. Also I want those patients thoroughly scanned. Captain Shelana I want you to keep some security personnel over there Engineering teams will be sent over to investigate.
    edited July 2012
    *Allen hears the whisper..*

*Allen thinks to himself. I don't think the Klingons were the ones that did this. Or there is more tension within the Empire than I thought..*

I want security all around the patients at all times deploy ESH around them. Also I want those patients thoroughly scanned. Captain Shelana I want you to keep some security personnel over there Engineering teams will be sent over to investigate.

meanwhile deep in space the NX Felix a sovereign class battlship. is scanning the sector for enemy ships in the area.

officer: captain all reports show clear nothing on scanners sir."

Capt Montgomery." well as figured there hasnt been anything here in this sector for almost a month.ill be in my ready room going over starfleet reports."
    edited July 2012
    Ops: Sir report coming in from the Engineering teams.

Patch the team leader in.

*Engineering LT Appears on the view screen*

Eng LT.: Admiral, This ship has incurred heavy damage from energy weapons that are not Klingon in origin.
    edited July 2012
    on the NX Felix.

capt montgomery sits in his ready room with music playing loudly as he sits thinking to himself." what in the galaxy did i do to get to be assigned to one of the most powerful ships yet be stuck in the middle of no where scanning the area.heck there hasnt been an anomily or ship in this area for days."

" bridge status report."

conn officer."nothing still sir and no word from command ."

"thank you ensign."

wals over to a cabnit and takes out a bottle of romulan ale he recieved from a romulan senator while he was stationed before romulus was destroyed. sips his drink

"well who knows something could always change."
    edited July 2012
    *the Fleet Admiral stands in sick bay over Admiral Soval who is unconscious.*

So Doctor what is wrong with him? Why hasn't he woken up?

Jane: I cannot say sir but it his brain waves suggest he is in a coma and will remain like that for a very long time. So there is no way of knowing if he will ever wake up. His injuries were similar to those we found in the archives but I dunno how to reverse the damage done.

*Allen lowers his head. *

How is the rest of his crew?

Jane: A majority of them are dead, the ones alive have been sent back to their ship to assist in repairs. The surviving bridge crew that survived haven't taken the news of their Captain or the fate of their comrades.. I can't say I blame them.

*Allen turns and begins to leave, and says with melancholy*

Who ever can?

*As he leaves he heads back to his quarters via turbolift, the ship is busy and bustling with activity but yet he has no clue what to do. When he arrives in his quarters he sits in front of his terminal*

*surprise masks his face to find messages from an all to familiar friend.*

Sinclaire...

*He begins reading the information.*
    edited July 2012
    *the Fleet Admiral stands in sick bay over Admiral Soval who is unconscious.*

So Doctor what is wrong with him? Why hasn't he woken up?

Jane: I cannot say sir but it his brain waves suggest he is in a coma and will remain like that for a very long time. So there is no way of knowing if he will ever wake up. His injuries were similar to those we found in the archives but I dunno how to reverse the damage done.

*Allen lowers his head. *

How is the rest of his crew?

Jane: A majority of them are dead, the ones alive have been sent back to their ship to assist in repairs. The surviving bridge crew that survived haven't taken the news of their Captain or the fate of their comrades.. I can't say I blame them.

*Allen turns and begins to leave, and says with melancholy*

Who ever can?

*As he leaves he heads back to his quarters via turbolift, the ship is busy and bustling with activity but yet he has no clue what to do. When he arrives in his quarters he sits in front of his terminal*

*surprise masks his face to find messages from an all to familiar friend.*

Sinclaire...

*He begins reading the information.*

as the admrral is reading the report sinclaire semi appears in his quarters. but he is semi visible.

"hello allen i see you got my information i gave."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    as the admrral is reading the report sinclaire semi appears in his quarters. but he is semi visible.

OOC: Note to self: Fire the mailman. I didn't get an e-mail when you guys were continuing the story!

*In the Odyssey's Sickbay, Commander T'las sits next to the comatose body of Admiral Soval, apparently having difficulty suppressing her emotions. A few minutes later, A Sovereign Class Starship drops out of warp alongside the Odyssey, accompanied by a Luna Class Science Vessel and a Klingon Negh'Var. The Sovereign hails the Odyssey.*

RA Ryan Allington: U.S.S. Victorious to U.S.S. Odyssey. Please respond.
    edited July 2012

Yes I did. How Clever of you. I think I can reasonably assume you have reached some stage of evolution.

*On the Bridge.*

*Shelana answers the hail*

Shelana: This is Captain Shelana of the USS Odyssey, Fleet Admiral Allen is away at the moment. What is so urgent?