test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    JCSWW wrote: »
    I now have a Lt. General Klingon so I'm more inclined to do some more faction based matches if there are enough decent people around for some matches.

Count me out I am far from a decent person then. More like fish bait, but thanks JCSWW.
    edited June 2011
    jacklehop wrote: »
    Count me out I am far from a decent person then. More like fish bait, but thanks JCSWW.

Far from decent my pale white... You're always welcome in any match I'm hosting or in.
    edited June 2011
    Dawwww my friend Jackle is making more friends..... -sniffs- :o
    edited June 2011
    hort_wort wrote: »
    Dawwww my friend Jackle is making more friends..... -sniffs- :o

Yep! Us Tenites aren't fooled by that false tough guy persona he wears so poorly. :P

By the way. I'd like to thank Captain_Zero for all of the help in getting my Klingon upto Lt. General during the Double XP weekend and before. From Commander 10 upto Lt. General 1, Rex was leveling with my toon almost the entire time. Thank you so much Captain_Z! [=
    edited June 2011
    I know it was a wonderfull weekend. I invited Z and ..somebody.. over to a VA PVP match with experianced warriors and Z was 15-0 w[REx RALH-UH]

oh yeah CHANG!
    edited June 2011
    Pure awesomeness with chocolate chips.
    edited June 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    Pure awesomeness with chocolate chips.

If she comes back with a bite out of her. I'm going to blame you! *wipes chocolate from mouth*
    edited June 2011
    Looks both ways Weres CHAT?
    edited June 2011
    All rules and bets are off when chocolate is involved.
    edited July 2011
    Dark, White, or Semi-Sweet Chocolate???
    edited July 2011
    Hum Mysteriously.. Al the Turtles and Almond Bark would disappear from the school fundraising box of Candies..
    edited July 2011
    Dark, White, or Semi-Sweet Chocolate???

All, I am fluffy so I can eat it all, I have no dignity!!!! I would even line my ship with chocolate if they let me. Might make me go boom a lot less. Plus I would be totally immune to tractor beams.
    edited July 2011
    As long as it's not white chocolate, I'm in for a nibble. *takes large bite*

CONGRATULATIONS to Z for making Lt. General tonight with her Gorn named Rex. [=
    edited July 2011
    Indeed JC.. Zeros earned it. congrats. its nice to see Rex make the grade. KDF is fun but it takes more patience. I think REX needs a Borg engine now.. how many KDF generals do we have?

I have 1.
    edited July 2011
    I have one and Ayradyss should be close, if not already at Lt. General 1.
    edited July 2011
    I have 3, one for each class.
    edited July 2011
    kewl the Bouns Q weekend had me bring my Little commander out to make Captain 3 i think.. TIs always mopre fun to do the Sorties in a team..
    Now we need a tiem and place to meet up to start the fun.

=====================
    Sie sind willkommen means you are wlcome. 10 F is a silly place sometimes but its always
    Sie sind willkommen to tease me.
    edited July 2011
    ...KLINGONS? :eek:

..Tohima made Cmd 1 due to "Q Boost" (energy drink?!), btw. She's now slowly grinding Deferi missions for the Zero Point set.
    edited July 2011
    I have Maverick, Engineer, and Rex, Science, at Lieutenant General. And I'm pretty sure as well that Frans, Hort, and Cappy have LG Klinks too as well.
    edited July 2011
    Sounds like we have enough options then to form a team. [=
    edited July 2011
    I'm not a huge fan of PUG'ing as it were. My fleet that I am responsible for does scheduled STF's as Zero knows she has a few characters in our fleet. If a few of you would like to go with us on our runs let me know I will be more then happy to get everyone through the STF's. We usually schedule two runs, Saturday and Sunday 9pm est, and one Friday for our European fleetmates and that is 2pm est. Otherwise I could tag along in a 10f one, never ran them outside my fleet though so I don't know how it would work. Either way let me know.
    edited July 2011
    Ayradyss was the first pug I had on a team and it turned out well. The second was rikerone which also turned out well. I guess I've been lucky but I would like to do some more STF runs. AFCF has been pretty much dead for events since Corban disappeared so I'm more than happy to come out to your fleets STF runs if you don't mind?
    edited July 2011
    What i found best in pugging was if you have some contact with the Ten Forward area.. these more comradely and patience.

Ive had some pugs thru podcast that started well.. but the missions last so long its very hard to execute without a system of experience and balance.
    people on different continents se the hours fly by and just have to sleep.
    Hopefully with the new borg ideas in testing the mobs will be adjusted and we can get back at those missions. Need the loot yes.
    edited July 2011
    We used to have a system that worked. Unfortunately, a lack of attendance killed it. The AFCTF Events thread is still around. If we have enough demand, I'm all up for restarting the scheduled runs. Until then, I'm going to see how Jack's, Hort's, and Zero's fleet turns out. Not too sure if I'll have time for a run with them this weekend but I do hope to get a run in with them soon.
    edited July 2011
    We used to have a system that worked. Unfortunately, a lack of attendance killed it. The AFCTF Events thread is still around. If we have enough demand, I'm all up for restarting the scheduled runs. Until then, I'm going to see how Jack's, Hort's, and Zero's fleet turns out. Not too sure if I'll have time for a run with them this weekend but I do hope to get a run in with them soon.
    I'm more than willing to propose STF runs as TFBB events, if it'll pass through the events poll for that week.
    edited July 2011
    I'm more than willing to propose STF runs as TFBB events, if it'll pass through the events poll for that week.

Very glad to hear that! I had thought about bringing up to you the idea of the TFBB becoming the official event representation of AFCTF. The only reason I haven't is because I know you like to distinguish it separate. With absolutely nothing in terms of runs for AFCTF for a while but there have been the odd bunch to ask. Unfortunately, times, dates, etc have never been worked out to get anything going. Corban was very good at planning events but he has beeen missing for quite some time. Corban compaigned for the relaunch of AFCTF but most of us spend more time doing TFBB matches, etc. Perhaps we should just poll the members and see if we want to take AFCTF and rebrand it TFBB?!
    edited July 2011
    Corban was last seen ducking into a locker outside 2B. Inspection of the locker revealed nothing.
    edited July 2011
    Very glad to hear that! I had thought about bringing up to you the idea of the TFBB becoming the official event representation of AFCTF. The only reason I haven't is because I know you like to distinguish it separate. With absolutely nothing in terms of runs for AFCTF for a while but there have been the odd bunch to ask. Unfortunately, times, dates, etc have never been worked out to get anything going. Corban was very good at planning events but he has beeen missing for quite some time. Corban compaigned for the relaunch of AFCTF but most of us spend more time doing TFBB matches, etc. Perhaps we should just poll the members and see if we want to take AFCTF and rebrand it TFBB?!
    Ultimatelly up to the members themselves. I'm just the PvP side of AFCTF organization of the fleet leadsrs, I think. I'll run the same poll in the TFBB thread as well if we go that route
    edited July 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    Corban was last seen ducking into a locker outside 2B. Inspection of the locker revealed nothing.

Hmmm. *starts investigating*
    Ultimatelly up to the members themselves. I'm just the PvP side of AFCTF organization of the fleet leadsrs, I think. I'll run the same poll in the TFBB thread as well if we go that route

Very true! After all, we're technically in our positions to ensure they stay happy so they don't try to overthrow us. :rolleyes:
    edited July 2011
    *loud explosion is heard and MG emerges from the dustcloud*

...ok, who turned the grill on and not light it?