test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'm having fun

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
It's been a long time since I've had to force myself to log off early in the morning. Even when starting other new MMORPG's, I still easily logged off by what I consider to be bedtime (10pm). So kudos to Cryptic for making a fun game.

The only complaint I have is the lag and rubberbanding.

Now to make some friends...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This is a fun game, its like potbs meets freelancer.

My complaint is i cant make my character until the 2nd ;-;
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Gunfugue wrote:
    My complaint is i cant make my character until the 2nd ;-;

Cant, or dont want to? Because while those two are often confused, they are nowhere near the same :p
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Cant, or dont want to? Because while those two are often confused, they are nowhere near the same :p

Thats like saying if the model of car you are planning on buying is not currently in stock you simply don't want to buy it yet
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Gunfugue wrote:
    Thats like saying if the model of car you are planning on buying is not currently in stock you simply don't want to buy it yet

Actually, its not. Its saying if the model of car you are planning on buying is not currently in stock, you dont want to buy a CAR yet. And that is true. I assume you are waiting to be able to use a specific pre-order bonus item. Thats fine. But your choosing not to play, not actually being stopped from doing so.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Me too. I have to admit, I haven't had this much fun in any MMO since The Lord of the Rings Online! I think I may actually be having more fun! (and I have played every MMO since UO was a baby in '98) :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    havinng fun as well and am captivated
This discussion has been closed.