test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exactly how and when do we need the retail key

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I ask because I assumed we would have to re-input the beta key to get into headstart and my son tells me he did not. I am stuck at work so he is keeping me up to date... damn I hate hiim:D

So when the 2nd comes around any clue on how we activate the retail key?

Second question I want to install this badboy on another computer besides mine so i can play with my son anyway to purchase another key since i won't actually need the game itself since I have one coming from gamestop and I have the beta one already loaded?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes, you have to input the retail key to get full access and your bonuses. In "My account", there should be the option to add the key.

If you want 2 accounts, you need 2 retail keys when the headstart is over.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I ... So when the 2nd comes around any clue on how we activate the retail key?

Second question I want to install this badboy on another computer besides mine so i can play with my son anyway to purchase another key since i won't actually need the game itself since I have one coming from gamestop and I have the beta one already loaded?
    You can enter the retail key at http://www.startrekonline.com/enter_key

Now if you want to play on multiple (but separate) accounts on different computers simultaneously , you will need another retail key... If you want to play with the same account (on multiple machines, but at different times) you don't. Just log into the correct account when you start. In either case, you can install off of the install file/media you already have.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thanks a lolt.
This discussion has been closed.