test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost everything, help!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
Lost everything, help!

I preordered from gamestop and used the link on the STO website to download the client on the night before the beta....
When I log in today my character was missing. Did this happen to everybody? I thought we'd keep what happened in the beta, or was I too naive?:p
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    darwinian9 wrote: »
    Lost everything, help!

I preordered from gamestop and used the link on the STO website to download the client on the night before the beta....
    When I log in today my character was missing. Did this happen to everybody? I thought we'd keep what happened in the beta, or was I too naive?:p

All the beta characters were wiped. For good reasons, but suffice it to say, fresh start time.
    edited January 2010
    darwinian9 wrote: »
    Lost everything, help!

You were naive, everything got wiped after beta :).
    edited January 2010
    Everything from the beta was wiped. Headstart begins with a clean slate.
    edited January 2010
    Another whos never played an MMO beta before , they are usually wiped in beta :)
    edited January 2010
    Thanks. Someone in a chat claimed to have theirs, but I guessed it was a lie. First MMO, not just beta
This discussion has been closed.