test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we get a straight answer on the Borg

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Ok having waited 6 hours and going just to get this character so I can play the game my patience is starting to wear thin. I will continue to wait as long as it takes but can we at least get one straight answer on whats up instead of being told 3 different things.

From the 2 things I have seen. 1) Create a character, log into the store and get it. Well the store is empty so this fails.

2) The admin post ingame is also not working for many but is working for some. Why is this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    its working now

log out of the game completely, repatch the game, and log back in....u will be fine
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Just log off then back on..the borg will be there as one of your choices to use. No c store necessary. I've been playing mine for over an hour now.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    its working now

log out of the game completely, repatch the game, and log back in....u will be fine

This did not work at all.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    its working now

It is not fixed for everyone . . . please stop posting this.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sabre21 wrote: »
    Just log off then back on..the borg will be there as one of your choices to use. No c store necessary. I've been playing mine for over an hour now.

This also did not work
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Finch wrote: »
    This did not work at all.

Ok take apart your PC and clean all the components, then reformat your hard drives and do fresh install of your OS. Then go buy another copy of STO and bam it should work.

A joke BTW don't try that.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    gwhittey wrote: »
    Ok take apart your PC and clean all the components, then reformat your hard drives and do fresh install of your OS. Then go buy another copy of STO and bam it should work.

A joke BTW don't try that.

I know you were only joking but I bet that would work. In the time it took to do all of that they probably would have fixed it by then :p
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    At least you guys CAN play

I hate steam
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Some info in here http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88909 and here http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88470 and here http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88502

Unfortunately there is not a consolidated post, sticky post, or other definite info. There are a lot experiencing this problem though, pretty sad.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    could it be something with Payment method. I used Paypal for my LT. Or possible something to do with using the Beta client.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I used a Credit Card, so no, I don't think is the problem
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I used, Credit as well....

I got my sub this morning, Ticket: #552517 Please help I just want to play and not be left behind by my group of 5 friends who are waiting for me....without having to just restart when borg activates anyways

I will be posting on every thread about this till I am noticed :(
This discussion has been closed.