test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is the ability to play as borg?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
I just got the message saying that Liberated Borg are available to lifetime subs, but I cannot locate the option whenever I create a character.

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Read the forums, then post questions.

To play the Liberated Borg, you had to MAKE a character, log in, Go to the C-STORE and claim it. Then, log out, and make your borg.

HOWEVER!!! It was busted because of everyone trying to claim it at once. It is not available right now, or wasn't last we heard, but should be soon.
    edited January 2010
    Its still bugged; I still cannot create, locate in C-store, borg option after log out.
    edited January 2010
    skylatron wrote:
    Read the forums, then post questions.

To play the Liberated Borg, you had to MAKE a character, log in, Go to the C-STORE and claim it. Then, log out, and make your borg.

HOWEVER!!! It was busted because of everyone trying to claim it at once. It is not available right now, or wasn't last we heard, but should be soon.

Dev post stated you don't have to do that anymore. If you subbed more than 24 hours ago your account is automatically flagged and you can create a borg from the start. If you subbed more recently you have to open a ticket and have them flag your account.
    edited January 2010
    The_Rabbit wrote:
    Dev post stated you don't have to do that anymore. If you subbed more than 24 hours ago your account is automatically flagged and you can create a borg from the start. If you subbed more recently you have to open a ticket and have them flag your account.

They must be ninja-posting. I didn't see that one :( Will go read up now so I'm more up-to-date....

EDIT: Thanks Rabbit! Here is the link for info:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=1762988#post1762988
    edited January 2010
    skylatron wrote:
    They must be ninja-posting. I didn't see that one :( Will go read up now so I'm more up-to-date....

EDIT: Thanks Rabbit! Here is the link for info:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=1762988#post1762988

Thanks for the help regardless
This discussion has been closed.