test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\=Lotus Fleet=/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ah so I see we have restarted the thread. What fun, it is good to see so many people from the Fleet showing up for STO. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens here. I hope they can get their server issues figured out in the next week or so. Until then I'm staying away so that I don't get angry with it right at the start.

Anyways, come take a look at Lotus Fleet. We have a great group of friends from around the world ready and willing to help. We have a robust Academy with STO coursework and 3 other Divisions designed to support our membership in what ever adventures they have.

See you out there LF
    edited January 2010
    hatemenow wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm looking for a decent fleet to level with. I have been playing WoW since 2006 and have been raiding in end-game guilds since then. If you're looking for some people to fill out your ranks send me a tell!
    PM sent I do hope you consider Lotus Fleet, or at least checking out our fine academy.
    edited February 2010
    People sometimes ask me:

Niomo, you rapscallion! Why did you ever decide to settle down with Lotus Fleet instead of taking over the world and actually starting to develop real warp cores?!

My answer: Because I found Lotus Fleet when nothing was going right for me. I was just dumped, always alone and an unemployed student. And then Lotus Fleet came around and grounded me. Everything has been turning around, and more recently I've finally landed a job at an accounting firm and have started to rake in the big bucks.

Since joining Lotus Fleet I've helped develop the Engineering courses for the Academy, helped set up our new forums, and become one of the most powerful men on the planet. Bwahahahaha! But seriously, Lotus Fleet is an ultimate good and constantly gives all involved laughs and smiles. They are good people with good hearts.

In one word, Lotus Fleet is Family. A family I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. Well, except maybe an actual working Enterprise-D. :D

Join us, we have pie.
    edited February 2010
    Why I decided to stay with Lotus Fleet for the long haul. Lotus Fleet when I first joined LF was just getting started. The Academy was in development, and we had just started to expand what games we were going to play as a fleet. We started of with just BC and EF2 and eventually expanded to encompass many games, some of them with a Star Trek theme others not, such as WoW. Lotus Fleet is a great learning experience as well. You learn how to come up with new ideas, have other members make improvements to your idea and finally come up with a product that everyone can enjoy!

I will stay with Lotus Fleet even after STO ends; because I have made friendships with people that I have worked with to make one of the most mature and organized Fleets/Guilds anyone has ever seen.
    edited February 2010
    Greetings Lotus Fleet,

How are we finding Headstart?
    edited February 2010
    Greetings Lotus Fleet,

How are we finding Headstart?

Greeting's Admiral,

personally i'm loving it, the downtime's a little annoying but only because I think Cryptic have addicted me already :P Most stable launch I've seen and bodes well for the game once they get the teething problems of launch sorted
    edited February 2010
    I will agree with Ellif, headstart is going great. It's nice that everything we are doing now will finally count and we won't have to start over in a couple weeks! :D
    edited February 2010
    Headstart makes Niomo a happy camper

Having to work all monday and then go to class does not -.-
    edited February 2010
    Yes Admiral......Work bad......Game good!:D
    edited February 2010
    Oh well. that's what 5pm to 1am is for :3

We have well over 60 players in the fleet already. Why don't you, unfleeted friend, join and make it 60+1?
    edited February 2010
    I love the concept of your fleet. I signed up on the forums in hopes to join. I'm decided to reroll my character and go for a medical route so starting from square one again but I hope to join up with you all! :)
    edited February 2010
    You are going to love the Academy. I can't believe its less that a day until the official launch of STO. I hope there are no unexpected down times.
    edited February 2010
    The lotus fleet academy really is fun. it also shows that lotus fleet has some truly dedicated people. and even if there is downtime, that would be an great opportunity to spend more time on the academy.

it does take some time but it really is worth it, even worth spending hours away from playing STO.
    edited February 2010
    karu11 wrote: »
    I love the concept of your fleet. I signed up on the forums in hopes to join. I'm decided to reroll my character and go for a medical route so starting from square one again but I hope to join up with you all! :)

I hope you enjoy the Academy and I hope to see you in game! Have fun!
    edited February 2010
    The academy is one of the most fun side activities I have taken part of in a long time. It really adds to the feeling of the game and gives you a way to vent your nerdom.
    edited February 2010
    Greeting Everyone!

This is Admiral Elijah L
    edited February 2010
    The academy is one of the most fun side activities I have taken part of in a long time. It really adds to the feeling of the game and gives you a way to vent your nerdom.

That's certainly one way to look at it.

Probably the single most rewarding experience the Fleet gives its members; aside from the RP section.
    edited February 2010
    Well hello again Lotus Fleet, another fine day and now we are officially post launch. Never thought I'd see this day come but it is more than welcome!!! See you all in-game!
    edited February 2010
    Urg! Stuck at school w/o no STO access! -- Academy time!
    edited February 2010
    Evening Lotus Fleet hope everyone is enjoying their first day of real game.
    edited February 2010
    This weeks Academy graduates from Lotus Fleet Academy are:

Ortherion of Tuval
    Ithilwen of Tuval
    Justin Hensley
    Wendyl Undyrhill
    Kylar Drake

Rear Admiral Jamie
    Academy XO
    edited February 2010
    Congratuations Academy graduates. I hope to see each of you achieve great things:)
    edited February 2010
    Grats to all the Academy Grads!
    edited February 2010
    Nice work and congratulations!

4 long years are finally over :=)
    edited February 2010
    Afternoon Lotus Fleet, Hope everyones doing well today
    edited February 2010
    Hi, I had a few questions about your fleet and seeing as the private message system is down I figured I would ask here.

Do you guys use a voice communication program such as ventrilo? Also who would I speak with about joining? Does your fleet have plans for endgame pve should it be offered?

Thanks!
    edited February 2010
    ive been looking for someone from lotus fleet for days now :( Id like to join up.

I am a service member IRL, in the Navy :) Most of my roleplaying experience is in fantasy settings however, mostly NWN (Forgotten Realms)
    edited February 2010
    Pole wrote: »
    Hi, I had a few questions about your fleet and seeing as the private message system is down I figured I would ask here.

Do you guys use a voice communication program such as ventrilo? Also who would I speak with about joining? Does your fleet have plans for endgame pve should it be offered?

Thanks!
    We use teamspeak, and if you are interested we have recruitment officers floating around.
    edited February 2010
    Duskwood wrote:
    ive been looking for someone from lotus fleet for days now :( Id like to join up.

I am a service member IRL, in the Navy :) Most of my roleplaying experience is in fantasy settings however, mostly NWN (Forgotten Realms)
    As active duty navy myself I think you have made a great choice. Take a look at the academy and read the orientation and it will fill you in on the steps needed to join our ranks. As an active RP player you should several of the courses a great way to add depth to your character and personality in game.

www.lotusfleet.com
    edited February 2010
    Hey there everyone! Just a quick FYI, if anyone has any questions about joining the fleet or other recruitment information, please let me know. I or my colleague Cyrus McCann will be happy to fill in what blanks we can. You can reach me here through the mail system or on the Lotus Fleet forums under the name Ross Ellis. I'm also available most times on Skype at LFRossEllis

Looking forward to meeting all the great people who are playing this game!