test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What? No weapons?!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I don't know if this is a bug or working as intended but it was enough to cause me to turn the game off and walk away.

I was in a fleet action, closing in on the Kang when my cooldown times increased beyond usability. Like, over a minute on most of them. It pretty much put me out of the fight for the rest of the mission. I asked about it and was told I had been boarded and that was the result. I just had to wait it out. Grrr. OK. I guess I can deal with that.

I moved on. I went to a completely different sector, flew to the far side and decided to catch up a few old missions. Mind you, flying across two sectors to get to the new mission took a good bit of time. (From Pi Canis to the far north end of Regulas). I entered a mission, positioned for my first attack run and fired... And my cooldown time went to two minutes... WTF?!?

If the penalty from a boarding team is going to hamper my game play for the next 10+ miutes then I'm going to reconsider playing. I can understand it messing me up for a segment of a mission, but to keep hindering play is seriously unfun. I'm really hoping it was just a bug and not working as intended.