test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patrol Celes Sector Mission Bugs

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I found some graphical errors while doing the Patrol Celes System section of the Patrol Celes Sector mission.

When I enter the system, Commander Thiral appears asking for me to come visit and help with an investigation. The image on the left shows Thiral as what appears to be an Andorian (or at least a male blue-skinned alien).

[Did not take a screenshot, as I did not know this was an error yet]

When I arrive at Starbase 114, I talk to Commander Thiral whose avatar is what appears to be a female human, but the image on the left in conversation is again the blue-skinned male.

Screenshot

After gathering the evidence, my engineering BO (Carolina, who is not on my away team) pops up telling me that it is circumstantial, but the image on the left in the conversation box shows my vulcan science officer (T'Kara, who IS on my away team).

Screenshot

After apprehending the perpetrator at the end, Commander Thiral's avatar is a blue-skinned male, and so is the image on the left of the conversation.

Screenshot of NPC

Screenshot of conversation

This took place today at approximately 10:30 PST (GMT -8)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When I enter the starbase 114, I found Commander Thiral becomes a Klingon like this:

ScreenShot

I am not sure exactly what will he look like when I beam down to the starbase because before that I directly run into the turbolift in front of me. After a while I figured out that he is just next to the start location so I move back by lift and found he as a Klingon-look-like character.

Btw after I scan the EPS Conduit in 'Accidents Happen' mission from Starbase114, my officer told me something:
    ScreenShot

but my 'Isabel' is a Female Scientist Officer, not a Male Engineer.