test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disconnected from Login Server

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This has been happenign to me all day. I login to my account, get to the character select screen, select my character, then out of nowhere it just says "Disconnected from login server".

Now this could be my internet connection, but on the off-chance it isn't(or is and is something that can hinder me playing, especially those with spotty connection sometimes) I'd liek to note that this is happening, anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    iv been getting the same problems aswell
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I think server just went down me and the wife both got d/c at sametime lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    ajac09 wrote: »
    I think server just went down me and the wife both got d/c at sametime lol

Hmm I'm stuck at connecting to login server prompt.........right now...cant get past it.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Prynce wrote: »
    Hmm I'm stuck at connecting to login server prompt.........right now...cant get past it.

Oh for pete's sake.......you know I looked at the website and saw the sever was online, then rebooted my computer to windows. Loadeded up STO which seemed sluggish loading, and voila couldn't connect. I'm like okay....maybe its me, I try again from the blue login screen no luck, I decide hey lets reload the whole thing, and voila, I load up the pre launcher and it says server down and tehre's a message of unexpected downtime on there now...... Just my lousy luck.