test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FIX THAT BUG DAMNIT ! human form in space, ship form on the ground.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The human form in space and ship form on the ground i have tried 10 times to teleport my away team on a planet during a mission but no its impossible be cause each time i am in ship form and the mission before i have tried again and again but same problem so i have finished the mission solo without away team.
(same problem with another exotic bug and the dead away team bug reported in game)

Just freeze the damn game until the swap is made, the laoding will be slow but it will still be much faster without this silly bug. you can also let us call our away team!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You apparently weren't developed for beta testing. :eek:
    edited January 2010
    I am thinking cursing about it isn't going to motivate them.
    Be patient.
    Beta..... *jedi mind trick* Beta.....
    edited January 2010
    Inspired wrote: »
    You apparently weren't developed for beta testing. :eek:

lol, he speaks truth!

I think if their gonna have this bug here for much longer atleast let me shoot those Gorn ba--ards with photon torpedos. kthx.
    edited January 2010
    if you cant get your away team down cause of the ship on ground bug type /fillpetteamlist and it will load in about a minute or less. yes it does work!!
    edited January 2010
    I am pretty sure it is just due to the overloaded servers and will probably dissapear once they get the new servers up... I have seen this happen in other MMO's past beta, including WoW with vehicles in wintergrasp.

I tend to think this because, late at night (I am EST) the issue tends to go away.
    edited January 2010
    It is, this only starts to occur when the bulk of users start coming online. Up until 4-5pm GMT things run fairly well, once it hits that time and space starts to become heavily populated then problems start occuring like this.
    edited January 2010
    Human from in space on beam up crashes my game didn't in early day or two of ope beta...So I cannot complete ground missions. FIX IT.
    edited January 2010
    I think this will be fixed by the hardware increase. It looks to me like basically a server lag issue, its taking too long for the server software to swap out your person representation with your ship representation and vice versa.
    edited January 2010
    I dont see why this is server side, some simple code to check the type of area the player is in (well.. space or "land" then) would have saved all this.
    edited January 2010
    It's not a bug. It's lag. Say it with me... L A G. Very good.
    edited January 2010
    It's not a bug. It's lag. Say it with me... L A G. Very good.

i dissagree, this is not lag, if it was it would sort its self out after a few minutes but ive had this happen and left it to load properly, i came back 10 mins later and it was still borked - i had human-mode in space and had all the human menues and control method

EDIT::: also, dont be condicending "SteppenRazor". even if this was just a slowdown and not a real problem making fun of someone doesnt get the message across it just makes them annoyed and thats how drama starts
    edited January 2010
    Why fix it? I happen to find it hilarious. Going and visiting your bridge being your ship inside of your ships bridge...lol