test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no science terminal drops?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Am I mistaken or is this just coincidence? I am rank 11 now and I have not had a single science terminal drop. Not one. I am beginning to wonder if the game is bugged and not doping science terminals. Let me know if I am wrong. Thanks.

Another problem I noticed is the station exchange is bugged. I posted a few star ship terminals on the exchange and the terminals do not ever show up on the exchange. I think the exchange is bugged for terminals. The only thing that shows up is a single terminal for like 50K which is ridiculous. I know there are more people out there who have found terminals and want to auction them off than 1 at a ridiculous price and mine wont show either. If you suspect the same or opposite then please confirm these as bugs or not. thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Am I mistaken or is this just coincidence? I am rank 11 now and I have not had a single science terminal drop. Not one. I am beginning to wonder if the game is bugged and not doping science terminals. Let me know if I am wrong. Thanks.

I received a "Console - Science - Holomatrix Diode Mk III" last night during one of the Gorn quests. Just have patience, things will come.
    edited January 2010
    I didn't get any console drops till level 5. You'll get you science console eventually.
    edited January 2010
    I was beginning to wonder. I have had tons of tactical and engineering terminal drops. More tactical than engineering. Out of all those drops not a single science terminal and I was starting to wonder what was going on. Ok ill keep on trying. Maybe eventually just seemed kind of odd.
    edited January 2010
    Go to a slow instance of starbase 24 and blast the TRIBBLE out of everything to get a good mission reward. You will get lots of loot and a good reward and I regularly get science consoles among other things.
    edited January 2010

Another problem I noticed is the station exchange is bugged. I posted a few star ship terminals on the exchange and the terminals do not ever show up on the exchange. I think the exchange is bugged for terminals. The only thing that shows up is a single terminal for like 50K which is ridiculous. I know there are more people out there who have found terminals and want to auction them off than 1 at a ridiculous price and mine wont show either. If you suspect the same or opposite then please confirm these as bugs or not. thank you.

Do fleet actions the loot is good. I got 3 MK III consoles just list night 2 engy and 1 science
    edited January 2010
    I have multiple chars lvl 12+ now and have yet to get a science console drop.
    edited January 2010
    Maybe its location specific. Like certain areas drop science terminals or maybe the chance is very low for science termninals. the chance doesn't seem low for fleet actions though... Ill have to give that a try.
    edited January 2010
    What class is your character? (Science, Engineer, Tactical)
    I've only played an Engineer so far, but I've noticed that most of my drops have been tailored to my class. On the rare occasion, I find Tactical terminals and kits. Even rarer still are the Science drops.
    edited January 2010
    I am a science character so finding mostly tactical terminals is not the correct drop for the class. I doubt that is what is supposed to happen.