test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Log in?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I know there is a issue with the servers but this is a bit diffrent. The servers are up and i normoally have to try to log in a couple times then ill get on but this time i have tryed for about a hour and nothing i get several msg. One is server is busy, the next is you are not allowed on the servers at this time. (this is the msg i get when they are down. and the last is cant transfer character. Any Ideas. And also where in the world do i file a in game ticket or is that active yet?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i'm getting the same msg. sometimes it will say the server is busy and something it will say that you are not allowed to log into this server....i wanted to know the same thing is this just because the server is busy or is this a new issue?
    edited January 2010
    I've been seeing the same message all day since 7:30 a.m. Pacific when I first tried. Primarily I see this "You are not allowed to log into this server at this time.", but it also alternates with "The server is busy" message.

Don't get discouraged, just keep trying, I eventually got logged in.
    edited January 2010
    I know Martin Luther King Jr Day is a holiday in the US, but you'd think Cryptic would still be hard at work and adding those new servers today so we could get back in to keep testing for 'em...

My wife gave me permission to play all day and didn't leave any house chores for me! Come on, Cryptic! Don't ruin this perfect day for me! :-)
    edited January 2010
    Yeah having the same issues if I quit completely out of the game and load it back I get the server is busy message but any login attempts after that first I get the message not allowed on at this time
    edited January 2010
    Same for me...
    I WANT TO PLAY :)
    edited January 2010
    I just went into a map Europani or something in the Regulus(sp?) sector, as I was loading in it said the map was closed or crashed and it booted me to the login, now i can't seem to log back into the game.
    edited January 2010
    Yeah I was receiveing the message about 10 AM Pacific this morning too.