test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Hangs trying to load Sirius Sector Block

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Bug Severity: Showstopper

My game is now stuck on the loading screen for Sirius Sector Block. I was attempting to leave the Earth Space Dock for Sirius Sector Block to start the first patrol mission. I waited for about 30 minutes for the new area(Sirius Sector Block) to load but it never did, the facts scrolling across the screen kept moving and the "load animation" in the middle of the screen(looked like a very bright light) rotated but that's all. I killed the game by ctrl+alt+deleting and now when I attempt to login with my only character it attempts to load my game back in at Sirius Sector Block and just gets stuck again! I would file this bug in-game but I can't ever get there! Help!

Character Name: D'jeb Nn Deflo
Ship: U.S.S. Deflo

P.S. - I think S.T.O. is going to be fantastic! I haven't been this excited over an MMORPG in sometime! Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This issue has been resolved. I just got the game loaded properly in Sirius Block Space. Not sure to thank but Thanks! :)
    edited January 2010
    Many people in sirius block, you probably locked due to server load, happened to me to.
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for the input! Makes sense. I gave it an hour or so and then, it took a while, but I was able to get into the sector and play normally. :)