SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
why the hell i cant enter?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Server is either full/close to capacity or it may simply be a login error bug that occurs from time to time.

Just try again during the login splash screen, shouldn't take too many times. I had to do it a few times in the past 24 or so hours.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    this is not a server full error, its wrong time of day plus a monday for it to be full.

Did you just happen to crash out of the game? I get this now when i crash out i have to wait 5-10mins then i can get back in. So im guessing its thinking my character is still in game so wont let me log in.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    as you said it's monday and they shouldn't really be that busy but i have been unable to log in for over an hour now still not in:(
    i can only get as far as the connecting to account server screen
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    this is getting a little frustrating... either i cant log on because im not allowed or the server is full...
    im aware that its beta, but i sure hope they get things straightend out till release.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    as you said it's monday and they shouldn't really be that busy but i have been unable to log in for over an hour now still not in:(
    i can only get as far as the connecting to account server screen

I don't know what to tell you then. Perhaps it's more of a regional thing with the 'instancing' (which I don't have a clue how it works, I think it's like proxy servers tied into the main server, but I really don't know). I just tried to login in, got that error, re-tried and I'm in now.