test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transwarp dosent countdown when offline

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It may be intended but I hope not

used transwarp last night before I logged off, logged in today to have 27mins cooldown on transwarp still.
I'm assuming this is a bug becuase there no reason not to have it reset to zero after being offline for 12hrs.

The only thing this could encourage is if you do use you transwarp <30mins before loggin off you might as well leave your computer on to let the countdown get back to zero before loggin off which just adds overhead to servers with idle people.

not a big issue I know but I thought it worth mentioning
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It may be intended but I hope not

used transwarp last night before I logged off, logged in today to have 27mins cooldown on transwarp still.
    I'm assuming this is a bug becuase there no reason not to have it reset to zero after being offline for 12hrs.

The only thing this could encourage is if you do use you transwarp <30mins before loggin off you might as well leave your computer on to let the countdown get back to zero before loggin off which just adds overhead to servers with idle people.

not a big issue I know but I thought it worth mentioning

I was also going to post about this. I don't know if it's working as intended, I hope not. It's basically our "hearthstone" ability like in WoW and I think it should cool-down in real time, not game time. Obviously the connection issues and the MIA bridge officers are more critical issues...but I hope the devs can look at this question too.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's not THAT bad, I can live with them not fixing it, since it takes me more then half an hour to get far enough to warrant using the thing :P