test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Huge Tribbles

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just encountered the best damn bug ever....beamed down to an Orion base to grab some cargo back, and my away team, who I had previously geared up with tribbles, eventually beam down (late) and then stand around stroking their tribbles. Never mind the pirates around the corner, they just keep stroking their tribbles....

How unprofessional of my crew!!! :)

Anyhows, thats not the best, cos I suddenly notice that the tribbles are getting larger and larger, until eventually after a minute or so they are actually larger than the crewmen themselves...

Just wondering if this is an unforseen side effect of stroking Tribbles to excess !!! :D

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hopefully those Tribbles won't "pop" from all that stimulation! :eek:

Yeah, I've seen that bug...at first it was funny, but boy it sucks to have your away team turn into a bunch of Tribble strokers during a fight. And that they replicate in your inventory! I eventually had to remove them from my Away Team members before fights and only let them play with their pets during downtime.

Yep, the huge Tribbles were funny at first, but very annoying!
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I did manage to eventually complete this ground mission on the third or fourth attempt. Even in the middle of combat [and they are supposed to be an out of combat heal] out come the tribbles, and that irritating noise begins.

Immediate orders for my crew...vent all Tribbles on board into space :D